Denied New CI Rank

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I would like to suggest the addition of the rank Sigma into the CI Insurgency, this rank would be before Alpha. This rank EXIST in LORE of the insurgency, and would help provide an extra enlisted rank to help progression in the Insurgency. In regards to this suggestion, some jobs would benefit from having a License changes, and for that I would like to recommend the following...
- Medic to Alpha
- Tech Expert to Sigma

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Additional Ranks within CI would help push a more solid rank progression within CI, as currently we have FOUR ranks until you reach DELCOM.
- Help diversify promotions within CI, and overall helping to the health of the rank structure.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Depending on how difficult the Regiment system is, the addition of the new rank could be difficult.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I do recall some one mentioning it wouldn't be super difficult, but I don't know. Overall this new ran would help thin out our ranks within CI, as We have Alpha and Beta as enlisted, Gamma and Delta as NCO Jobs, then DELCOM, BCOM, MCOM, LTCOM, and COM as Officer Jobs.

Reactions: Mayuri

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support sigma rank use to be a thing on UK and it worked fine

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
+support
would be nice to have an extra rank in the enlist and can balance how many ranks there are in the enlisted ranking structure and officer ranking structure

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
+support gives me more ranks to get promoted through cause im cool

Ender

Dec 20, 2022

+Support

It brings more rank for CI and People that pay for XK-class can play their roles .

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
+Support
very much needed my only concern is job slots but otherwise very goo

Snow

Jan 31, 2023
idk for usa but on uk we already have fascist based rank system (sierra7 lmao) so this is very unnecessary

BoltSive

Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
+/- Neutral
Having a new rank would kind of mess up things from how we dealt with this problem on the UK server where we added PLP and Sierra-7. Personally I think a new rank isn't needed at the moment.

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
+/- Neutral
Having a new rank would kind of mess up things from how we dealt with this problem on the UK server where we added PLP and Sierra-7. Personally I think a new rank isn't needed at the moment.
Seems like people always say that since it didn't work on UK with the leadership there, it would never work on US. I don't see how this would be a negative in any way other than having to actually edit the class reqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.