Denied New Gamma Job

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glovano

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 19, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The suggestion adds a new job for the CI role gamma that allows to disguise as any enemy GOI or civilian. The maximum players available for the job is 2. This role is separate from the DC job; the job is not allowed to do DC raids. The job will have the new AEK gun that the alpha got, a disguise tool, it will have interrogation tool and the basics of CI. The job is called CI overwatch. The rules for this job is - you can't disguise during MR, nor fighting as disguised during MR, the players will have to be undisguised to join the MR. They are allowed to be disguised on surface. It should be a whitelist where CI CO can decide who can be on it.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- More jobs in CI
-Another way to deal with DEA
-A new surface operative that will give call outs
-Gives 2 extra slots in CI
-A new fun job
-New alphas might be encouraged to try to get to gamma

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Might get reworked
-Might take some time in making the new job

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted because CI are having less players playing on CI as they are discouraged to do so and there isn't much on CI as raiding is the only main loophole of CI, this new job will allow people to see hope for CI. This new job can encourage surface RP by being disguised as Civilians or enemy GOIs and spreading false information about each GOI in RP. I know people will say "there is something as DC" but the DC isn't well fit of disguising on surface because most of the time they will be in a DC raid or no one will be on DC as they either do not have thaumiel VIP or they are not bothered to be on it. To allow this balance of GOC having nearly 12 disguise tools in different jobs but also with DEA having a lot of disguise tools without the need of being VIP.

Glovano

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 19, 2022
Im just saying, also it doesnt really have a use other than to be useful for capturing so it would probably get denied unfortunately.
Please read the suggestion carefully before saying things like "useful for capturing", I do not know if you're from US or UK but I do not think you understand how many disguise tools you have and we can't do much because you're disguised. We having an job that allows to give us useful call outs and tracking down disguised DEA will help us counter them, do not forget how much better equipment you have and the amount of people you can have in SOP. Us having disguises without having the use of getting a VIP just to be able to disguise will balance the combat on surface between enemy GOIs. You getting captured easily is the fault of your faction not using effective tactics and training to be able to handle CI and the fact most of DEA decide to go solo on surface instead going in groups in your advantage.

Reactions: Mitski
Please read the suggestion carefully before saying things like "useful for capturing", I do not know if you're from US or UK but I do not think you understand how many disguise tools you have and we can't do much because you're disguised. We having an job that allows to give us useful call outs and tracking down disguised DEA will help us counter them, do not forget how much better equipment you have and the amount of people you can have in SOP. Us having disguises without having the use of getting a VIP just to be able to disguise will balance the combat on surface between enemy GOIs. You getting captured easily is the fault of your faction not using effective tactics and training to be able to handle CI and the fact most of DEA decide to go solo on surface instead going in groups in your advantage.
I have played both sides on UK, and havent really seen any examples of us overpowering CI, in fact, usually CI end up capturing 1-5 of our personnel easily. I never said anything about DEA specifically getting easily captured by CI. Personally I find everything to be pretty balanced, especially since you are already powerful.
Also you guys have better equipment, I dont know what you are on about.

Glovano

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 19, 2022
I have played both sides on UK, and havent really seen any examples of us overpowering CI, in fact, usually CI end up capturing 1-5 of our personnel easily. I never said anything about DEA specifically getting easily captured by CI. Personally I find everything to be pretty balanced, especially since you are already powerful.
Also you guys have better equipment, I dont know what you are on about.
Again, you've not read anything what I've said. You do have better equipment than us, being able to have 8 LMGs as your primary in SOP, having more sticky grenades when spawned. This clearly shows that you do not know much of your own equipment and the fact you can overpower us when you will be grouped up. I have seen myself that sometimes DEA can overpower us because they got disguises, we cannot do much and clearly you haven't played much to see it yourself.

Again, you've not read anything what I've said. You do have better equipment than us, being able to have 8 LMGs as your primary in SOP, having more sticky grenades when spawned. This clearly shows that you do not know much of your own equipment and the fact you can overpower us when you will be grouped up. I have seen myself that sometimes DEA can overpower us because they got disguises, we cannot do much and clearly you haven't played much to see it yourself.
First of all, we never have all 8 Slots on using the same kit, second of all, there are almost always more CI, with you having better LMGs than us anyways, plus a Type Blue and most importantly, we have little to no skill requirements for new DEA, and most of us barely have any experience in PvP.

And by the way, we almost never use disguises in combat and even if we all do, that wouldnt make much of a difference if we were using disguises since you could tell by the fact that we are shooting at you.

If you get overpowered by disguised, unless someone gets a jump on you, us being disguised is completely unrelated and comes down to who is fighting who (Skills, Numbers etc.)

Glovano

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 19, 2022
First of all, we never have all 8 Slots on using the same kit, second of all, there are almost always more CI, with you having better LMGs than us anyways, plus a Type Blue and most importantly, we have little to no skill requirements for new DEA, and most of us barely have any experience in PvP.

And by the way, we almost never use disguises in combat and even if we all do, that wouldnt make much of a difference if we were using disguises since you could tell by the fact that we are shooting at you.

If you get overpowered by disguised, unless someone gets a jump on you, us being disguised is completely unrelated and comes down to who is fighting who (Skills, Numbers etc.)
Firstly, I was talking about the whole SOP this time being able to have a lot LMGs as their primary whilst, us having 2 LMGs, I do not know what you saying about type blue but type blue has a cooldown of 2 hours meaning if he died on surface, it will result of us having to wait 2 hours to be able to get on the job. Type blue is there to help mostly in MR and not surface combat due to risking the job as any special agent can snipe him 3 times and he would be dead and type blue cannot do much as there is a limit to his range.

You do use disguises as DEA and do use that advantage to go to our backs as civilians to kill any marksmen on surface which they cannot do much.

Your disguises do matter, its just your game play and how effectively you can use them. It is not my fault that you have bad DEA leaders that won't help you in anything that you do and give you tips on being able to take on CI and the fact that almost all of DEA split of from groups like in scooby doo movies which they get easily ambushed by CI.

Firstly, I was talking about the whole SOP this time being able to have a lot LMGs as their primary whilst, us having 2 LMGs, I do not know what you saying about type blue but type blue has a cooldown of 2 hours meaning if he died on surface, it will result of us having to wait 2 hours to be able to get on the job. Type blue is there to help mostly in MR and not surface combat due to risking the job as any special agent can snipe him 3 times and he would be dead and type blue cannot do much as there is a limit to his range.

You do use disguises as DEA and do use that advantage to go to our backs as civilians to kill any marksmen on surface which they cannot do much.

Your disguises do matter, its just your game play and how effectively you can use them. It is not my fault that you have bad DEA leaders that won't help you in anything that you do and give you tips on being able to take on CI and the fact that almost all of DEA split of from groups like in scooby doo movies which they get easily ambushed by CI.
Spec Agents dont leave the compound with the sniper kit anyway, oh and by the way, are you a US player?

You have Strike Team, Delta Ops, Marksmen, Jugg and TB, all you are suggesting is operatives with the ability to disguise that cant DC or use them in MR.
Basically, DC without VIP requirements.
Its like asking for a Non-VIP Jugg.

Status
Not open for further replies.