New MTF job suggestion

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I think that a new job should be added for every MTF regiment (except B-1, you will see why in a second) that is specific for MTF Sergeant+. Beta-1 has a job like that and no other regiment does. Every regiment has it so you have to jump from CPL to CSG just to get a new job. I am suggesting this because I think it would add more diversity in the MTF units that you see around the facility and make it more fun to play.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More people interested in joining MTF, better diversity in units, more jobs to play as, etc.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Genuinely cannot think of a single negative

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As stated before, more diversity, more job options, I think its dumb for people to have to get up 2 ranks just to unlock a new job, especially when getting from CPL to CSG can be a challenge, there are some people in regiments who haven't gotten a promotion from SGT to CSG and they have been a SGT for well over a month

Upvote 0

Nathaniel Brown

Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
Hi Dinkster I have to leave a -support on your suggestion for the following reasons

• You're stating that its a jump to get from CPL to CSG but this is the same 'jump' as PVT-LCPL
  • There is already a big diversity within the MTF jobs
  • There is enough interest in MTF jobs, adding another role wouldn't change this
  • You didnt elaborate about what type of jobs they could implement so it's unclear where you're going with this suggestion
Can you please give us some more info on what type of new jobs you see fit?

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Hi Dinkster I have to leave a -support on your suggestion for the following reasons

• You're stating that its a jump to get from CPL to CSG but this is the same 'jump' as PVT-LCPL
  • There is already a big diversity within the MTF jobs
  • There is enough interest in MTF jobs, adding another role wouldn't change this
  • You didnt elaborate about what type of jobs they could implement so it's unclear where you're going with this suggestion
Can you please give us some more info on what type of new jobs you see fit?
Although it is the same jump from PVT-LCPL but getting from CPL-CSG is more difficult due to cooldowns, usually the higher ups looking for people who show leadership skills, more limited slots, etc.

John Iceland

-Support
People join regiments for the responsibility not roles. I didn’t want to join A-1 for the role, I wanted to work with and guard O5. I’m not in Nu-7 to get a role, I’m here as I enjoy what I’m doing on surface. And being ethical this won’t help + your suggestion isn’t great, you just said “add one” didn’t even give us an Idea or anything of what we would add