Accepted New Reality Bending Ability: "Equilibrium"

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds a new Thaumaturgy/Reality Bending ability: Equilibrium (inspired by the Skyrim spell of the same name). Equilibrium would be an ability that saps HP in order to regenerate Energy. There are two possible ways of implementing this, whichever one is up to the discretion of Content Team/Developers. X and Y here will be used as placeholder values.
  1. Instantaneous - When activated, Equilibrium will instantly deduct X amount of HP and restore Y amount of Energy.
  2. Continuous - When activated (and held), Equilibrium will remove X HP at a specific rate and at the same time restore Y amount of Energy.
This ability would allow jobs with access to the Reality Bending SWEP to use their abilities more frequently for whatever purpose, whilst also providing a very easily balancable/scalable downside. Could be useful for certain high tension combat scenarios.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • Gives Reality Bending jobs more versatility (especially in combat).
  • Can be easily balanced.
  • Makes sense (lore wise) with the application of EVE.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
  • May take some time to get it properly balanced.
  • Depending on other job factors (such as health, and max Energy), it may be slightly OP/UP; very minor negative though.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Equilibrium makes sense to add (from a lore persepctive), as well as being something that can be easily balanced/changed to fit in with its use application. I stated that it may take some time to properly balance it, however this is the case with most other features on the server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion.

Landon

Nov 30, 2022
+support
The energy regen (In my opinion) is pretty slow so I like this

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
Disambiguation: Equilibrium will sap the HP of its user, not a target.

Status
Not open for further replies.