Denied New Scp (Idea) however i need to ask if its possible to add a new Scp?

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I'm working on a new Scp that would be cool to add to this Roleplay Server. However, I don't want to go through the work of making something without knowing it's possible that it could get added; of course, it could get denied or accepted. But what I want to know is if the programming team is going to want to add a new SCP, considering that they are probably too busy because they are already working on overhauling different SCPs along with other stuff, so I do not want to make it harder for them by asking them to add a new Scp? Anyways, to show off what the SCP looks like, I will now include a link for the image below

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not this Scp no i dont think so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

New Scp

New Sample

a Horrifying Scp to recontain

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

i strive to create a balanced Scp, however what this Scp is capable off might be too powerful, as it for sure is a keter class

Coding, programming, along with a in game model that would have to created with animations with of course Sound Design for the Creature Roar, and other Sounds Ect

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

if the Scp is amazing and the community loves it, it could be a great new addition to game, however of course the coding to make it might prove time consuming really depends overall, and how the programming team feel about

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
So what does it do?
couple different things and more, i will list some down below

Communication
It can uniquely communicate with all life forms using its vocal cords. It can communicate using Frequencys
it does not do this to lure in prey but to manipulate/control lifeforms, as not only is it able to communicate with all lifeforms, but it's able to use its Frequency and its voice to put lifeforms under a form Hypnosis.

Elongated Neck
it can Stretch out its Neck to insane length. It does this to reach things that are too high or too far away from its reach.

Mutated Boneal Structure
The bones like amour around its body are not just used for defense but to infect people. When impaling someone with its tale or claws, even teeth, it turns the person into a bone Structure similar to its amour; it is then able to Manuiplate this in to add to its body for Defence or offense purposes, or it uses it to infect the Environment around it, as it can choose to leave this instead behind.

Of course, some of this is a bit too OP for it needs to be balanced, so I'm still tweaking some things and some of the other stuff it can do. Along with possible coding issues with this

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Boylanard9232,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

After reviewing your suggestion, we have decided that due to the fact 2 new SCP's have only just been added to the server, it would be best to see how they turn out before we think about adding any more SCP's. Also, with your SCP idea, it is advised that you apply to become a "Developer" so that you can discuss the topic with the correct people.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.