Accepted New way to reg transfer

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It makes regimental trancfers easier by adding a searchbar thing atleast, or making a new command for it that opens a new menu somthing like this that opens with a command something like '/trancefer'. It dose have to be like this but atleast we want a search bar.

(this is a very rough example, when you click trancefer you go to the regtab that you want to trancfer to and accept or deny the trancefer there)
1700924648549.png

instead of having to find the name like this (Which is a massive pain)
1700924829465.png

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I dont think so

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1) It makes it wayyyy more easier for staff to do it
2) Its way more afficient.
3) It will look better.
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Littraly non.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this will be a cool idea because it will help the staff team alot and make their job easier. It will also make the trancefer faster and more afficient.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Correct me if I am wrong, but at this time transfers can be requested. In my opinion give Site Administration/Command the option to accept or deny the regimental transfers, BUT Site Command and Administration regiments, from the F4 being only approvable for -1 and Chairman (Site Admin and Site Command for -1 and only Site Command for Chairman (Ethics Members n etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.