Denied New whitelisted SCPS and more rank SCPS

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
add more scps to ranks/whitelist
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Response here] this will make it so ranks like thaumiel | Keter have more playable scps and more whitelisted SCPS like 096

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Response here] this will give people a chance to play as diff scps and it will make people buy ranks more

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Response here] might have to find space for them

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Response here] because it will make you more money and it will be good for everyone

thank you considering

my discord Swiggy (hashtag) 5811

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
-Support
I’ve never read the 096 applications but I’m willing to bet that part of it is like “You can’t troll with 096” as in this one scenario when someone killed a person that saw him then went aaaall the way across site to kill another person who saw him despite there being a group of people who saw him with the initial person.
That type of thing is annoying, makes containment much harder, and is why 096 is behind a whitelist. Willing to bet at least.

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
-Support
I’ve never read the 096 applications but I’m willing to bet that part of it is like “You can’t troll with 096” as in this one scenario when someone killed a person that saw him then went aaaall the way across site to kill another person who saw him despite there being a group of people who saw him with the initial person.
That type of thing is annoying, makes containment much harder, and is why 096 is behind a whitelist. Willing to bet at least.
what this suggestion is add more playable SCPS now whether they r whitelisted or part of a certain rank like thaumiel that has 1 scp it could have more like turn 682 into thaumiel and make SCP-001 into XK-class vip? or add SCP-298 as a whitelisted SCP it is not about trolling it is about more/new experiences with different scps and i think that the more chance with freedom on diff SCPs like 298 or 001 will increase profits and deff increase play

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
add more scps to ranks/whitelist
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Response here] this will make it so ranks like thaumiel | Keter have more playable scps and more whitelisted SCPS like 096

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Response here] this will give people a chance to play as diff scps and it will make people buy ranks more

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Response here] might have to find space for them

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Response here] because it will make you more money and it will be good for everyone

thank you considering

my discord Swiggy (hashtag) 5811
Thamual already has a majority of the SCPs unlocked only ones that arent in it is 682 (Foundation reality bender if u count that) and 079.

But I do agree we need more Whitelisted SCPs since nobody test on 096 nobody rps with him

In all honesty something like 035 or 049 should be whitelisted since they are more RP dependent instead of break out kill things leave

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
Thamual already has a majority of the SCPs unlocked only ones that arent in it is 682 (Foundation reality bender if u count that) and 079.

But I do agree we need more Whitelisted SCPs since nobody test on 096 nobody rps with him

In all honesty something like 035 or 049 should be whitelisted since they are more RP dependent instead of break out kill things leave
i think that more SCPS should be added as playing as the same ones is boring

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
Not much point making a suggestion saying to add new SCPs, we always want to add new SCPs and there are multiple new SCPs in our development backlog currently. Saying 'just add new SCPs' isn't very useful, if you're making a suggestion about a specific SCP we should add, then that is helpful.
I did suggest adding scp 001 or scp 298

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @taytoe90234,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Your suggestion isn't quite clear as to what the expectations are. We do not plan on expanding access of current SCPs to lower VIP levels. In the future, please mention specifics as to what your suggestion entails.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.