"Nexus" Overseer Assistant App [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Nexus"

Feb 1, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:499733972
Discord name:nexusgames
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
kgrxsOoGshfCstQzdv08jkHSRBKKepOpo64p5OebhIcYhW8aVa95t7oZBVERP_bv6R59KPYhHopVw4W-zea2k_1HHTeZ6PHF1UNpVlikD-BiUM2JNJC9g8zo05VgKMVktvH1AiKEQvthr_8Du__UBoE

In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): F: "Nexus", CI: Bob "Nexus" Smith, GOC: "Nexus"
Civilian name: JJ "Nexus"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes and it works very well
-​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​
Holding:
Held:
MTF NU-7 LT, CI alpha, DEA SR Agent.​
MTF E-11 SPC, CI Beta.​

Holding: MTF NU-7 CSG, CI alpha, DEA SR Agent.
Held MTF E-11 SPC, CI Beta.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
C4aTE5QJP5mtQ1WbJhwKSkqMHMbTPKt0tofb_KElc7BKPBictQGU4Bd91VfdSMIyy10L499P3xwzB9G0su63holoxXVdcMmlhIR430AKk7JyO9C3D-3bmfGPT1I_ASzDu7QO3X5Oj9L_k52V1fY1nCM

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant:
I have a strong understanding of COC and COE, which makes me an ideal candidate for this job. I am quick at making decisions and possess in-depth knowledge of the lore. I always follow instructions and complete tasks effectively. If you choose me for this position, I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Additionally, I am proficient in creating both concise and detailed documents. I am also willing to research any subject required.
-
What are the responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant in RP?:
Overseer Assistants are individuals who have earned the trust of the overseer council and work under their guidance. They are assigned tasks and are expected to assist with whatever is required of them. In the absence of overseers, it is the assistant's responsibility to enforce the code of conduct by any means necessary.
-​
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:​
Before joining the Foundation​
After joining the Foundation​
"Nexus" Birth name John Smith was born in Denmark in 1985. He joined the Royal Danish Army in 2004, but unfortunately, he was involved in an accident in 2007 that left him unable to continue serving in the army. After being discharged, John found himself with very little to live for. However, he was later recruited into the SCP Foundation for reasons that are not entirely clear.​
After joining the SCP Foundation, John became a part of the Research department. He excelled in his work and eventually began researching how to completely nullify the abilities of SCPs. As a result of his expertise, he was later appointed as an Overseer Assistant to help other individuals achieve the same level of success.​

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Nexus is an experienced and competent leader. he understands all Foundation Policy and is great at ensuring that others follow them.

He has done nothing but good for AMTF-Nu-7. Therefore, I am more than confident that the Overseers could greatly benefit from his expertise.

+ Support

Status
Not open for further replies.