Nice to meet you im Solozealot or for short call me Fred!

Solozealot

Aug 14, 2022
I have been playing this server for roughly a week now, and I have found that I enjoy it a bit, so I wanted to come and join the forums because I want to do more on the server! I know a few of you guys, but I hope that with this I can get to know more of you! And you get to know more about me!

WHAT I LIKE TO DO!

I love being a Researcher, helping guards out with getting credit, and overall, just having a fun time RPing as a scientist. The server is In-depth with the mechanics which I wholeheartedly loved. I think one time this week I had stood there writing up a full report for roughly two hours, and I forgot to save it. Turned off my computer and went off to bed and boom, I had lost 2 hours of work on my 3078 Document! But still, it was a good enough writing system to say whoever made it did a good job, but fuck you I ain't getting those two hours back!

Aside from that, I like being organized in both conflicts and projects to anything I do. And if something is overly hectic I either try to resolve it or I just back away. I don't like people yelling or talking over one another. It really leads me to either back out of a convo, or leave a group of people and just take a breather. I get really sensitive to sound if there is too much of it!

The final thing, I love to get to know people, so trying to have a side convo, or just hanging out with someone is what I love to do from going on adventures, around the facility going from SCP to SCP to Vibing in a place and just talking to someone. Sometimes it goes bad, like the time when I was having a side convo and they thought I was trying to leak lower class documents mixing my words of "You are going to need to be Clearance Level 2 and above to see the document" to what they heard "You are going to need Clearance Level 2 and bellow to see the document." or something along those words!

SCP FOUNDATION - Fredrick Williams

1660448353114.png

Last edited: