Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171616808
Discord name: Nick Lance#1442
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I think 3 Weeks + Beta
In what country are you located?: Central Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Sir Nicholas Lancealot - Level 89 Total
Civilian name: John Lance
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Director Of Internal Affairs

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warning - NLR

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I feel I could bring a lot to the role of Site advisor I'm very much a work acholic and I think I have proved that quite well, also I'm very much a manager at heart I assign tasks to everyone who is standing around doing nothing and I have some strategies to help the foundation I feel the foundation lacks a bit of direction and I feel I could very much help with that as well. I'm a very descriptive person so I feel I could very much give valued information to the site director, as I said I make my rounds around the facility quite a few times a day I see a lot.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have very much contributed to the success of Internal Affairs as a whole I organized the hell out of it and I plan on continuing to do that for the time being, I very much enjoy my job in Internal BUT I feel as if I am mostly doing what a site advisor would do, for that reason I would love to apply because I feel I have the strengths necessary for the job I'm a try hard and very much a deep into the roleplay. I spend my day Running around the foundation in a typical day ill run around the entire site 15 times or more. I always act professional and I strive for excellence and my documentation is impeccable I feel I lead by example I always respond positively to everyone and answer any questions people might have, I set people who have potential below me to a correct position in my eyes what I feel would best work for them, I am often organizing people with tasks to do and assignments I always look for the best in people and suggest ways for them to improve, I feel as if I could be a very good role model for others. I also frequently run around to see what the situation is everywhere, I act pre-emptively to situations station people somewhere before something even happens I feel as if we should enforce more what areas should be locked down on what emergency code like for example personnel wing should be locked down on code 5 and no one should come in or out during that time only combative personnel like MTF or Security I have seen countless times where we are in code 5 and I see Researchers running out of Personnel wing to go do what I can only assume to be research but this should not be happening but there needs to be concreate rules against it so people can enforce it more - this is just an example and suggestion of things I could try to improve if I was given this opportunity. - NOTE you are likely asking yourself reading this, this guy JUST got Director Of internal affairs. yes that is true but I expect this process to take a bit of time, so I'm making my application early so people have a chance to read it and go over it with time, I fully expect to have IA running smoothly as it has been for quite some time, I will continue to make documents and regulations within IA during my application period I have people below me that I think would make a good director some day and I will continue to educate them to the fullest of my abilities. and if IA where to fall if I was to be accepted, I would request to go back to IA and fix it.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
The responsibility's will include the organization of the entire foundation this would include sending engineers to where they need to go, making sure there's enough security in D block and that MTF are where they need to be incase there's a breach working with the Commanding Officers of the MTF groups to send people to wherever they need to go. the responsibility's are very high with regard to where you station people. it could make the difference between keeping the foundation secure or unsecure. I guess to sum it up you need to be on your toes at all times and be respond quickly to developing situations.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Some Lore about my character are as follows: Hey this is an autobiography of my life, I'm a military strategist within the MTF sector of the foundation, I was transferred to Site Administration By - Redacted - because they think I could very much help site 65 with some organization to combat SCPs breaking out or Riots. I know this is a very big responsibility to take on as a site advisor but I feel I can do it I've looked at a bunch of SCP files as much as I could with my level of clearance and how to contain them, well I've wrote up some strategies to better contain them if that would be required to do so. also cant wait to find out who the site director is, I'm sure he's a nice guy and easy to get along with.
none

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragos587 and Reco

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You're massively active in-game and in Teamspeak. You're also a great roleplayer and know how to manage people below you and give orders. I fully support your decision for this role Nick

Good luck

Reactions: Nick Lance

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+active
+friendly
+Very Knowledgable

-Just got DoIA dont want you leaving so soon
GL Sir -Dor

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there! im gonna give you +SUPPORT today! this is for the following reasons:

+Seems like a overal respectable person and generally friendly
+been in TS with you for a bit, and i must say u are verry helpfull / willing to help and knowledgable with things
+active

~not sure about your general roleplay but im almost certain you got this covered!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hello @Nick Lance,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Site Advisor application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me in TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.