Nightclub owner custom song tutorial

Negative

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
This is a step by step tutorial with screenshots on how to upload and play custom songs using the LuminaFX addon

->Download a program called ShareX
->Log in to the program(if needed)
->Go to Destinations->Destination settings
Screenshot_1.png
->Go to File uploaders->Dropbox->Login
Screenshot_2.png
->Locate a song from Youtube->Copy the link
->Go to a website called ytmp3.cc -> paste the link->Download the song (or any website you use to download songs through)
->Locate your downloaded songs(By Default in the Downloads folder) -> Right click > Upload to ShareX
Screenshot_3.png
Alternative method
Go to the program->Upload->Upload file
Screenshot_4.png
OR
Just Drag and drop the file into the program

Right-click on the file in ShareX->Copy->URL
A default link should look like this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jfpbjt3fku3soak/CJ - WHOOPTY [Official Music Video].mp3?dl=0
Go to LuminaFX Controller (entity in-game)->Click the Custom song icon
Screenshot_6.png
->Paste the link AND change the www. into dl. AND dl=0 into dl=1 (This makes the link downloadable and LuminaFX just understands it)
Screenshot_7.png
The link should look like this now

Click Set and play

Hope this helps. I'll make more tutorials on how to set up lights, make new ports and etc.

Last edited:

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
thank you so much for this tutorial sir i appreciate it a lot

multiaudacity

Jul 8, 2021
Gonna start off saying i don't play here but, this only works client side in my experience. No one but yourself will be able to hear this. Unless it's some setting that's disabled on every server i go to, you'll only be able to hear the custom songs if you're the person playing them

EDIT: seems also sometimes people in betas like chromium can sometimes hear it too

Last edited:

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Gonna start off saying i don't play here but, this only works client side in my experience. No one but yourself will be able to hear this. Unless it's some setting that's disabled on every server i go to, you'll only be able to hear the custom songs if you're the person playing them

EDIT: seems also sometimes people in betas like chromium can sometimes hear it too
Back when this addon worked, everyone could hear the song you are playing unless they manually muted it. I can't remember if you needed chromium or not, but if you couldn't hear thats what probably would've fixed it.