List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 Enlisted (held)
-MTF O-1 NCO (held)
-IA Director (held)
-IA Ambassador (hold)
-Ethics Member (hold)
-CI-D (hold)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, several occasions (unsure amount / reasons), although i try my best to not end up in rulebreak situation and correct people who may follow my example

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I believe i will be able to play as the SCP (i would not play this often) without breaking any of the server rules / SCP rules regarding SCP-096, and bring a fun expirience for myself without spoiling those of others, ontop of that allow for proper research to be done on the SCP with according RP.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Extremely 'shy' and docile, he doesnt act out or show any aggresion / abnormal behavior as its not sapient. when someone has seen its face it will start to cry and screaming incoherently, the person who seen its face will then turn into SCP-096-1, before this happends and SCP-096 is still docile, it tents to pace by the eastern wall of its Containment cell.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is supposed to head straight towards SCP-096-1's without any hestitation or stopping, it does not matter where these subjects are 096 is required to attempt and kill them. anyone along the way who sees his face or interferes the SCP (IE. blocking, blocking + shooting) will also be killed. SCP-096 is for example also not allowed to walk around to avoid a MTF with a bucket, as it must beeline to all SCP-096-1's

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1) Notified of SCP Breach, SCP-096 will run towards any SCP-096-1 (subjects who have seen its face) in a attempt to kill
2) MTF (usually E-11) will equip scramblers to avoid seeing its face and equip a bucket in any of the spawn locations
3) SCP-096 is atteempted to be caught up to along its rampage, where they will put its bucket on and allow it to resume its killing.
4) Once SCP-096 has killed all SCP-096-1 instances it will go to a passified stage, which will allow MTF to insta beam the SCP and restraint it in order to return it to its proper CC.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @NightWolf ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Reactions: NightWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.