Nile Grimes' SCP-096 Application - USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechanoWizard

May 30, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198039004262
Discord name: MechanoWizard#4728
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 34 hours of active play time over the past 10 days
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Nile Grimes
Civilian name: Nile Grimes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do use a mic.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have held and hold no Whitelisted roles. This is the first one I'm interested in.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I have not received any bans, kicks, or warnings.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- A good knowledge of the SCP itself, as well as intent to be deep into roleplay. Alongside just knowing how the SCP should be played, a shy little man who hates to be seen, I would seek to follow any and all RP that would happen in any cases of breaching or testing.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- While passive, SCP-096 would stay in it's cell, wandering aimlessly and sitting down at random intervals. 096 would not purposefully turn so it's face is revealed to any who may be near it.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When breached, SCP-096 makes a dash for whomever has seen his face, trying at all costs to kill his target. If no one has seen 096's face, he may free roam after 60 seconds have past.
096 cannot beeline to D-Block unless his target is there, as it would be considered kill farming given all the respawns that happen in D-Block.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Once SCP-096 has been aggroed, he needs to be scrambled with the Scramble Gear to safely contain it. After 096 has be calmed, he will sit down, at which point you can bucket him. After which, one can Containment Beam and Cuff 096, and quickly return him to his CC.

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted

Hi @MechanoWizard,

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted.
Please contact and admin+ in-game to obtain the whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.