Nile "The Rock" Johnson Captain Application 22-05-2022 (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:35620026

Discord name: Fairplay#0704

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 months +-

In what country are you located?: Netherlands

Time zone: CEST

Character name(s): Nile "The Rock" Johnson

Civilian name: Nile Fisherman

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I was recommended by site staff so I was thinking about to fill in a Application. Perhaps I am destined to make GenSec great again. I want to make all the Cadets/Sergeant and Officers sure they know what to do in any situation. When I joined as a cadet I filled in the necessary quiz and still didnt know what the real rules are. I began to know the rules because you can get punished by higher staff if you dont know the unwritten rules. I want to create policy and make some order and make it clearer for all GenSec in the GenSec community.
Now even when I am A Sergeant I get to control D block, and I know I can control and support all GenSec and D personel.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I want to make things straight again. No more unwritten rules. Everything by the book. The book isnt already written on the wall in D block. I think I need to do this job for the sake of all GenSec and D class Personel.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- To support Cadets Officers and Sergeant in there daily Routine. Also be the 1st responsible of D block.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Nile "The Rock" Johnson has seen all the mistakes happend in D block and wants to make things change. He heard all the complaint from MTF and D personel. MTF is always saying that GenSec isnt doing their jobs. And D classes always saying things are Unethical. Nile is distant to make GenSec great again what it always was.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- SUPPORT

- Very short application / lackluster
- No lore whatsoever
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes all over
- Barely knows the responsibillities

The fact that you began talking about control may show that you care more about power and the title.

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
- Support
- Application seems rushed
- Not many interactions with you
- Should have more experince inside the facility

Apr 16, 2022
Application accepted
Congratulations on competing the first into becoming a senior member of our General security department .
You may contact me via discord or ts regarding your interview

P.s. This is an opportunity to become a security captain but it is not guaranteed , good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.