Nirvan's blacklist amnesty/appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
Your in-game name: Nirvan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:514894595
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990054918
Date of blacklist:
04/04/2023
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: Doxxing
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): No , I did join teamspeak on my main account and found out im not banned on it but informed kyzent and told him about it.
Please list any alt accounts: None
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Cloak i think
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will leave a non cn server as soon as i find any media that breaks CN rules.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I don't have a warning/ban on mrp, only 3-4 afk kicks i think.
Why should you be unblacklisted: I did not spread/post any doxxing related video , I do understand that i should have left the server as soon as i saw the things posted and should have left immediatly , I competely own up to my mistake and will stay away from these kind of servers.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I'll stay away from non cn servers , speacially ones with banned/blacklisted players.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I still have a lot of friends who play CN servers regurarly and want to reconnect with my friends and the community.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Before you got blacklisted, you were involved in increasingly mingey behavior such as posting memes with racial slurs in the SCP-RP Discord. That's part of why we went straight to a blacklist after we found your presence in these doxxing servers. What's your excuse for that behavior?

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
Before you got blacklisted, you were involved in increasingly mingey behavior such as posting memes with racial slurs in the SCP-RP Discord. That's part of why we went straight to a blacklist after we found your presence in these doxxing servers. What's your excuse for that behavior?
Hi
I completely agree that I shouldn't have posted that GIF in SCP-RP but I didn't realize it was a racist gif until after I got banned as I replied to a friend's message in B-1 as the gif I posted was extremely similar to another GIF, Again I'm extremely sorry but it was a mistake and I never meant to post that GIF.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Nirvan ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Based on the evidence we have received, it appears that you are still engaging in the behaviour that led to your initial blacklisting. It is unclear why you would pursue an appeal while continuing to act in this way.

I strongly recommend that you reflect on your actions and behaviour.

You may re-appeal in 26 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.