No i need to work on it more

crypticfox4

Nov 30, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove

Scp 947 or known as one inch warrior is a phantom like advanced tech suit with the ability to change size to one inchs giving him the name one inch warrior where his job is to infiltrate facility using his small size to be a spy and assassin whilst in facility where by being in the small he will be harmless unable to kill anyone or speak because of the size but when he resizes back to normal human hight it can atack using normaly a silenced weapon small enough to shrink with him he'll have 250 health with 100 armour and iff caught by facility can be either shoot him dead or flushed into the toilete back to surface and he will have a nlr of 30 minutes before sneaking back into facility.

Positives of suggestion

947 will be the first ci based scp where it will be a great way of using shrinking to one inchs to the best of support for ci by helping raids by navigating and frontal scouting danger for the ci raids so raids have a somewhat better chance to suceed and he can be a individual that can kidnap or assassinate higher ups of facility dependant on situations but he can be very helpful for ci in supporting them in their short range of soldiers to help them but also deep cover can carry him into facility by pocket too

Negatives of suggestion

The negatives being that 947 makes it more important to have a guard when higher ranked and not to go on your own around facility or near surface areas on your own

Based on the positives and negatives

There a lot more positive than negative he'll be a great job for ci and will be a fun experience even tho it will be slow walking and boring at times I believe 947 which isn't my idea but a scp creation I played on another server which died I played 60 hours of 947 on that server called atlas uprising and have gotten to know how the scp works it would be great iff he can be revived into another server making a unique rp experience.

And if yoant information how this scp work search up jameski on YouTube and watch banned from garrys mod scp 2 shows 947 off in game play.

Also here's a image of what's his skin will be

haruhito-okumura-dex-space-2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Yea know I'm something of a 1 inch warrior myself

But it all seriousness -support

Ci shouldn't get a whole scp to themselves.
Especially when DC is a thing.
Will it be level locked or command lock or vip locked?

All scps that arent 323 or skelly should stay in facility.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
It would be level locked to level 70 scp and it be ci is because of the role it would play its a 1 player scp suit that ci wear like 035 without the posses and Jill someone prt and will have a nlr timer before going into facility iff nlr brockan well is failrp
I'm sorry did u just say level 70 scp

Nobody on the server is that

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
-support,as much as I'm all for new scps, level 70 is extremely high, a raid NLR of 30 mins too often, we'd have an ant problem every half hour and as much as I believe CI should be allowed a few more weaponised SCP objects, I don't believe an SCP entity/person or one such as this one would fit the bill super well, sorry

crypticfox4

Nov 30, 2022
-support,as much as I'm all for new scps, level 70 is extremely high, a raid NLR of 30 mins too often, we'd have an ant problem every half hour and as much as I believe CI should be allowed a few more weaponised SCP objects, I don't believe an SCP entity/person or one such as this one would fit the bill super well, sorry
Nlr can be changed from 30 minutes to a new time for a scp that can be killed as fast as a brute isn't a probleme