CI-C BCOM Held
A-1 SGT Held
O-1 CPL held
ECA Held
Overseer Assistant Held
Nu-7 CPT Held
E-11 SGT Held

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Banned for shdc am better human now:D
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
gain CL4 experience and help rework IA bring new things to the table and grow relations with other regiments to help improve Activity and Gameplay for all IA, Wanna help around the site and begin enforcing the COC, COE and begin making IA the best Department that it can be as it has a lot of potential, Also want to improve the training for IA as I think better training should be done for this as we want the best of the best.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
have CL4 experience and i have leadership experience, i enforce the COC now and are able to run things without even trying, Am well respected around the Site, Also able to follow orders to the letter no matter what order is given it will be done, I get things done fast and turned in quickly so things can be put into effectivity and fast, My orders are done within the week when requested, .
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: Its been a minute but i still can write fine documents explaining situations and task about things that happen including Notes, Integration's and new test documents over my years of experience.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
1. Make sure all Agents follow COC and COE to the T and that there enforcing this.
2. Training new IA to be the best they can by showing them tools that they have to there advantage.
3. Watching over your agents to make sure they are doing there best to there abilities.
4. Helping agents with different types of arrest if they feel lost or trying to figure out what they should do.
5. Helping with Code blacks helping Non-Combatives Exit the facility.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Since Nohacks was fired from the foundation he has returned to new duties being gensec and helping in the research department he slowly began reworking his way up collecting all of his license and Medical License becoming a Combat medic and fighting battles head on and healing those who are down in battle proving himself worthy again, He retakes his IA and DEA test scoring high like normal he is now enforcing the COE and COC also helping ECA's where help is needed doing task on the down low to make sure the research department isn't being unethical all the way to Gensec test with his return he has finally regain all his knowledge and is ready to take the IA ambassador test again...​

1720396581215.png

Application Denied

Hello, @Nohacks

After a discussion with our Ambassador team we have elected to DENY your application for ambassador. Please get into contact with me if you would like to know more.

You may reapply in 1 week.

Director of Internal Affairs, Barney 'Chef'

Status
Not open for further replies.