Norton Klez [USA]

Nov 12, 2023
Turkey
Hello everyone! I am very bad at writing introductions because I usually end up deleting my own text after typing for 30 minutes and trying to perfect my speech ( Yes, This is my 6th time typing this message actually) for no reason at all. You mostlikely know me by Norton Klez in the server. I am 24 years old and I am kind of new to Roleplaying games like this I guess (got like a year of an experience maybe less).

I joined Civil Networks at the start of this year I believe. My in-game name is Norton Klez. Since I go to work every day (except weekends) I only have around 2 to 3 hours spare time to my self and since I live in Turkiye (Yeah they actually changed global definition of Turkey to Türkiye for some reason?) I am missing all the fun really ( the existance of tİmEZoNeS). It is really hard for me to see the times when the server is full and etc. Originally I was playing in the UK server but after watching people teleport every mili second, I decided to switch to the USA server.

I started my journey in this server as an IA agent. I really do enjoy this department for some reason. Then I become an Ambassador after all the hard work. I gotta say you might not see me too much when I am especially on Ambassador because I keep using disguises all the time to investigate departments. After playing for months I really did meet some very nice people. I just decided to write this introduction as kind of a thank you message actually. As I said the players of this community are very nice to each other. I would like to thank every single on of you for making this community better. I really like spending my spare time having fun with this community.