Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2022
Your in-game name: Nova Eclipse

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158535264

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Valiray/

Date of blacklist: in the last few days, unsure of the exact time

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: cheating

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): i move my location every-other week, and i have probably used a vpn at one point (tho i dont anymore)

Please list any alt accounts: none

Who blacklisted you? (if known): anti cheat

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url) :https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will stop myself from making any more stupid decisions

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? have had warns, bans but no blacklists (unsure about kicks)

Why should you be unblacklisted
: i am truly regret using cheats and feal super bad for ruining the experience of other players and i promise to stop breaking the rules, i believe that i can change for the better

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will stop cheating in garry's mod as it is stupid and i should have never done it in the first place

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i truly enjoy playing the server and want to keep playing with all the lovely people on the server

p.s: i know this is kinda short and i am sorry, i am really bad with apologies. i do want to reiterate that i am very sorry and i do hope you dont take the short responses as me being lazy or uncaring

Jul 23, 2022
Hi Luna,

Firstly, thank you for your honesty. It is admittingly refreshing.

Cheating has a significant impact on the gameplay, and provides an unfair advantage. Whilst I appreciate you are sorry in relation to cheating, there needs to be consquences in relation to your action.

You are eligible to make an appeal on the 22rd of October 2024 (4 months from now) for reconsideration. This is 2/3's of the normal lenght of cheating appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.