Data T0R

Jul 29, 2022
Germany
Your in-game name: Contraption
Date of ban: 02/08/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): severe toxicity

Who banned you: Mr.Jules, NoMad

Ban length?: 3 days

This is what happen I was playing on the SCP:US Server for 12 hours as e-11 trying to rank up. So after a while

I was going to a lecture and I printed a picture with just feet on it, I showed it to an executive researcher and some Gensecs

Who laughed about it nobody ever made a sit about this. 2 days ago I did the same, and it was going thro the whole foundation I wasn't even showing it to others they just kept spreading but still nobody ever made a sit about it so this guy Overseer''The Cardinal'' Came up to me and

gensec told him look at this picture it's so funny, he instantly made a sit he didn't tell me to stop doing that or that its against the rules

Nobody has ever told me and I read the rules. Then they dragged me to a sit while I was in a lecture there was nomad, mr.jules and the cardinal keep saying the same stuff over and over telling me I would get banned I was trying to defend myself that I was a really active player on this server and I don't have any warnings anymore so they all 3 were keep talking to me, but I wasn't allowed to argue with them because the way I talked was too much for them, I was about to achieve 50% of all achievements instead I got dragged to an admin sit for a picture that never made a problem

They just wanted to ban me instantly not even a verbal warning or showing me where the rule is. My point of this complaint is that I had no other choice to not get banned I had to defend myself arguing with 3 people keep telling me the same over and over not giving me a chance for what I did just consequences even tho I was literally so fucking active on the server 12 hours playtime 4 days 2 licenses e-11, riot ''It doesn't matter of active i am or how much money you spent'' But they took it way too serious not acceptable having such active players and such bad admins who are only giving verbal warnings to new players. After we all argued some admin didn't like my attitude pulled me over and threatening with a 4 weeks ban if i don't shut up.

This won't get accepted because it's 2 admins an overseer who all agreed to a ban corrupt

Last edited:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hi.

Since I was named, I will provide what I witnessed for the sit.

I was having a conversation in TeamSpeak when @JulesB joined my channel and asked Nomad and I for assistance with the document you were sharing.

The document was not simply just a picture of a foot, but a picture of someone with a severe case trenchfoot. The picture is what we consider to be gore, and vastly too inappropriate to be shared on the server.

Throughout the sit, you proceded to:
  • Argue with the staff members at every point. You mention that the staff were "lecturing you", when in reality you interrupted the staff every few seconds to repeat "It's just feet" and "It's not that serious bro."
  • Insult staff members. I don't know why you thought it would be appropriate to refer to Jules as a "bitch" but it most certainly was not.
  • Insult other members of the community. You referred to the member who reported you as a snitch and aimed much of your toxicity at him.
  • Flooded the SCP Discord with repetitive complaints towards the staff member who banned you, claiming that you deserved no punishment simply because you'd spent a lot of time on the server.

The document you shared was not appropriate. Additionally, we cannot take into account how much you may or may not have given to the community as you so claimed.

Who laughed about it nobody ever made a sit about this. 2 days ago I did the same, and it was going thro the whole foundation I wasn't even showing it to others they just kept spreading but still nobody ever made a sit about it
That does not make what you did right.

he instantly made a sit he didn't tell me to stop doing that or that its against the rules
Players are not obligated to communicate to you when you break the rules. He did nothing wrong by creating the sit.

They just wanted to ban me instantly not even a verbal warning or showing me where the rule is. My point of this complaint is that I had no other choice to not get banned I had to defend myself arguing with 3 people keep telling me the same over and over not giving me a chance for what I did just consequences even tho I was literally so fucking active on the server 12 hours playtime 4 days 2 licenses e-11, riot But they took it way too serious not acceptable having such active players and such bad admins who are only giving verbal warnings to new players
We provided you the explanation for why it was a ban several times over. As stated prior, what you've "given" to the server has no bearing on the punishments you receive for violating our community rules.

Moving forward, I suggest you be careful with your conduct. Fun is fun, and fun is important, but fun should never be used as an excuse to violate our rules, especially not to make other players feel uncomfortable, whether or not you believe they're uncomfortable or not.

Data T0R

Jul 29, 2022
Germany
Hi.

Since I was named, I will provide what I witnessed for the sit.

I was having a conversation in TeamSpeak when @JulesB joined my channel and asked Nomad and I for assistance with the document you were sharing.

The document was not simply just a picture of a foot, but a picture of someone with a severe case trenchfoot. The picture is what we consider to be gore, and vastly too inappropriate to be shared on the server.

Throughout the sit, you proceded to:
  • Argue with the staff members at every point. You mention that the staff were "lecturing you", when in reality you interrupted the staff every few seconds to repeat "It's just feet" and "It's not that serious bro."
  • Insult staff members. I don't know why you thought it would be appropriate to refer to Jules as a "bitch" but it most certainly was not.
  • Insult other members of the community. You referred to the member who reported you as a snitch and aimed much of your toxicity at him.
  • Flooded the SCP Discord with repetitive complaints towards the staff member who banned you, claiming that you deserved no punishment simply because you'd spent a lot of time on the server.

The document you shared was not appropriate. Additionally, we cannot take into account how much you may or may not have given to the community as you so claimed.

That does not make what you did right.

Players are not obligated to communicate to you when you break the rules. He did nothing wrong by creating the sit.

We provided you the explanation for why it was a ban several times over. As stated prior, what you've "given" to the server has no bearing on the punishments you receive for violating our community rules.

Moving forward, I suggest you be careful with your conduct. Fun is fun, and fun is important, but fun should never be used as an excuse to violate our rules, especially not to make other players feel uncomfortable, whether or not you believe they're uncomfortable or not.
I never called Mr.Jules a bitch. I called the overseer a snitch also you saw this picture already maybe 4 times you were laughing so much about it never telling me it's against the rules and kept spreading it to other players on the server not having clue what rule you breaking just like me. Like i said i didn't know if it's a rule because nobody has told me instead i been giving a ban but there you see staff can do whatever they want. Telling me im insulting lol has to be a joke i been saying his a snitch and i was saying it's a fucking picture multiple times

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Igor Bono

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

From the evidence I've been provided the ban was reasonable and you are not allowed to put feet on a document also insulting staff members will not get you out of any trouble. Same with insulting another player it will not get you out of trouble. You may come back after 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.