Denied Nu-7 Job change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would change Nu-7 Autorifleman from CSG to SGT, to allow more jobs per rank progression between promotion

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Serves a purpose to be promoted from CPL-SGT
Makes people want to be promoted, rather then having to wait all the way to CSG to get promoted

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Slots full all the time
People misuse it

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I feel, this should be added as it adds a point to being promoted from CPL-SGT other then Chain of Command position, it would be nice for the people who get promoted to SGT something new

• Sad
Reactions: Moxxie

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
+ SUPPORT
Gives much more meaning to promotions (I want a shield)

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
+Support
Would be better since csg is the highest NCO position and we get the marksmen there also. Hopefully would make autorifleman a more played class in Nu-7. (no one is on the job except during code 1's)

Nu-7 LTCOM
Holding
UNGOC SGT
Holding

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
-/+ neutral, leaning towards positive

Though I see the point, there is a powerful CSG semi jug in every reg locked to CSG for a reason. Anything about making promotions more meaningful would apply to all regiments or would be the responsibility of the regiments CO team. As for SGTs getting something new, in Nu7 there are tones of jobs so there is more freedom with this suggestion, I think the marksman would be better off as SGT and keeping autorifle to CSG

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

This suggestion lacks clear detail on why this should be accepted, simple thing as "Servers a purpose to get SGT or makes people want to get promoted" is just barebone. If you dont have any incentive, bring it up to your CO's. For example, We on UK have the incentive that you can apply to join the Wardens squadron when you reach the rank of SGT, which is a big responsibility and a big incentive to even reach SGT. Simply lowering a job to it just because US doesn't have anything for it is not good.
Also to mention, have you even spoken to UK Nu-7 about this? Usually when regiment changes get proposed, it is quite nice to speak to the other side, because it affects them aswell.

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+ Support

Autorifle is barely played as every CSG just goes on marksman, so this change will mean we actually get autoriflemen, so not only will the role be used, it'll help add that bridge between CPL-CSG.

This change would help really define the Sgt rank and boost Nu-7's defensive ability, especially with the mass amount of raids that rush into HCZ and cause Code Blacks and such.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
-i have been SGT for a long time and i have been losing fun in playing nu-7 since SGT gets no job but would be a minor update not fully needed but i see where your coming from i liek how it is now but i feel maybe a new job slot since other MTF have 1 more

BoltSive

Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
-Support

This suggestion lacks clear detail on why this should be accepted, simple thing as "Servers a purpose to get SGT or makes people want to get promoted" is just barebone. If you dont have any incentive, bring it up to your CO's. For example, We on UK have the incentive that you can apply to join the Wardens squadron when you reach the rank of SGT, which is a big responsibility and a big incentive to even reach SGT. Simply lowering a job to it just because US doesn't have anything for it is not good.
Also to mention, have you even spoken to UK Nu-7 about this? Usually when regiment changes get proposed, it is quite nice to speak to the other side, because it affects them aswell.
Exactly, this is the same thing with another suggestion (New CI Rank) they want these changes when they can be easily be changed by the CO Team.

Reactions: Otters

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Claire,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We do not wish to give auto riflemen to SGT rank since they are supposed to be Elite of the regiment.
We understand that regiments need progression but every rank cannot have a new job to play on.
If Command Sergeants refuse to play Auto Riflemen and instead play Sniper that is simply the issue of command, not content.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.