Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugglet

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7320020
Discord name: Nuggy#5587
For how long have you played on CG SCP: circa 12.3 days over a course of 3-4 months (297 hours exact according to the one month achievement)
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: UTC +1
Character name(s): Sammy Bishop
Civilian name: Dick Dickens
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes, I do
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
(Held) Nu-7 PVT, E-11 CPL. (Holding) O-1 SGT, 096 whitelist
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
no, never
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Now I know this sounds unbelievable, but I value ethics and general moral behaviour very much. And unethical behaviour among cl3 and below staff is just something that happens way too often in the facility. Additionally, I think Ethics can use all the Assistants it can get, because I hate working as O-1 and asking ethics for permission to do something and them not answering once. Nevertheless, I work well, act mostly professional while on Duty and would like to try myself in a clearance level 4 job. I also have the experience required to enforce Ethics and make ethical decisions
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The Ethics Assistant functions as a lower form of Site Administration, making sure that all procedures done by personnel of any clearance are ethical, professional and don't break the CoC. Additionally, Ethics Assistants can do minor tasks that the Committee members don't have time for, like allowing a Jr. Researcher to cross-test harmless SCPs. They also do the bidding of any member of the Ethics Committee, be that, relaying a message, or spying and bringing information from other Departments under direct order of an Ethics Committee member.
-

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

WARNING: THIS FILE IS ONLY ACCESSABLE TO CL5 PERSONNEL, ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS THIS FILE WITHOUT APPROPRIATE CLEARANCE WILL RESULT IN EXTREME DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS AND POSSIBLY DEATH

[Clearance Accepted]
[Loading File...]

"You think our task is a fool's errand, and yet you have not yet begun to see the true horrors of this universe. I have. Our enemy is developing its own weaponized relics that they will, in turn, unleash upon our soldiers and our citizens. It is our job and our duty to ensure that we are the first to the punch. For the Fuhrer and for Germany."

George Fischer was born in Germany, ███, in the year ███ and raised in an Obskurakorps hideout in the rural part of ███. His whole live he was subjected to the ideology that the Obskurakorps worshipped, but never truly believed that their ideologies and ideas made any rational or moral sense, he couldn't believe how doing such immoral acts could possibly benefit their country, but he had nowhere else to go and nothing else to do and he really wanted to help his country, from what he could be told. Going on his first missions of transporting "criminals" or weapons, he viewed the world with his own eyes for the first time and realized that those "criminals", which his commanding officers described as "inferior" and "dangerous" were just regular human beings, hardly any different from himself. After a few missions, he rose up in ranks and got his hands on more privileges and information, which he decided to use against the Obscurakorps by "losing prisoners accidently" and selling information to other organisations, such as the Global Occult Coalition. In the year ███ Obscurakorps Officers started to catch on to his acts of treason, but before they could pin him down and do the worst things imagineable to his body and soul, he deserted during a mission and fled to England.

In England he was found and taken in by an SCP Foundation Field Agent, due to the knowledge he posessed, he was questioned and treated rather nicely for what the Field Agent believed to be a horrible person. George gave all the information about the hideout and their operations under the promise that the unarmed and children be spared. The GOC launched a raid on the hideout on ██████ ███ in the same year as his desertion and destroyed it all, taking the children and defeated, amnesticating some of them and the rest taken by the GOC for a trial. With nowhere to go and the skill and information George posessed, the decision was made to recruit him into the SCP Foundation and locate him in a far Site over in Canada where he started out as an Intelligence Agent that showed great skill and morally correct actions towards any opposing force and the Civilians of Pinewood. He was quickly abducted into MTF Unit ███ "█████████" where he also showed incredible talent and professionalism. He eventually decided to apply for the job of Ethics Assistant.

Author's Note: all characters, most places and all events are made up, but made to fit in the SCPCG Cinematic Universe. There is no character I made on the server named George Fischer and I barely played in the Intelligence Department, this is just lore stuff, rate my character named Sammy Bishop, thank you.

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Sammy Bishop's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me or the director on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for a week.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Member​

Status
Not open for further replies.