What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Current: Alpha 1 Commander | Chaos Beta | Retired: Nu-7 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-N/A

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
-Ethics Committee Member: I want to become Ethics mainly because I see Hoovy and the Peek (The only other member) of Ethics working really hard on their own to ensure that the backbone of the foundation remains ethical. Without Ethics the SCP Foundation would lose the S(secure) and the P(Protect) as ethics I want to make sure that those lines do not get crossed and without the COE the foundation with crumble.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- The most important attribute that makes me the best candidate for this position is my formality, attention to detail-oriented personality, and passion for helping others are the attributes that give me the edge over other applicants. I have shown a lot of loyalty to the SCP Foundation as I am a truthful individual and I always tell what happened so you can be assured that every situation will be investigated and not kept behind closed doors, even if I crossed the line I would be forthcoming with the higher-ups, I do not discriminate people and accept everyone as an individual regardless of their age, gender, beliefs, etc. This makes me a non-biased individual so you will find no biased dedication made by me

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-In the role of ethics, is to ensure that everyone on site is following the Code of Ethics to the letter and that all parties are treated equally in the same manner. The Ethics Committee determines what matters are ethical or unethical to support the Foundation's objectives and goals. Ethics is dedicated to keeping a watchful eye on all matters that arise in the facility to ensure that everyone is following the Code of Ethics to the letter and that their presence is known when things go awry. As we know they do see everything and they have spies in every corner. So they will know who is being ethical and who is not being ethical.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee are to examine all applications submitted under the Department of IA, Department of Research, Department of Medicine, and MTF Omega-1, ensuring that the applicants are qualified for the role that they are applying for. They are also responsible for checking on their respective departments, including the Department of Security, that they are treating each other ethically. That these departments are running smoothly as they should As part of Ethics, it's essential that each department's documentation and information is current with protocol and set rules in order to set an example for new members of the department.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
ChildHood:
Rick Huxley Was born in the United States in the year (REDACTED). He grew up in a military family so he did not get to see his parents that often. it was rare when he could actually spend time and have fun with his parents. He lived with his Uncle and Aunt they weren't poor but they were close to it. During his childhood, he lived in (REDACTED) and was a troubled kid who was always in trouble and fighting everyone. He did not have a traditional family and did not celebrate holidays as a normal kid would. Once Rick Huxley turned 18 he got a letter in the mail saying that his mom and father have become war heroes and are making their way back home now. Rick Huxley was happy but he was conflicted because he was leaving to go join the United States Army. That meant he would not be able to see his parents in the end he decided that he was going to join the Army and see them when he got back.

Military:
After going through boot camp and being top of his class He joined the US Army Special Forces Green berets. While he was in the Green berets he made lots of friends but in the end, he couldn't keep all of them because they died. After a while, Rick Huxley became numb to killing and didn't feel anything whenever he did have to kill someone, But on the strange day of April 16 (REDACTED) he was sitting in his bunk when 2 men approached him. At first, he was skeptical and did not want to follow the men but eventually, they forced him to come. He was brought into a Tent with a strange man sitting down. The Strange man said, "Hello, I am a part of the SCP Foundation and we have looked at your background, and seeing it there was no way we would pass the chance of recruiting you."
Rick Huxley Was confused and asked, "First of all, What is the SCP Foundation and what do you want me to join I already have a good position here." The strange man told Rick Huxley to take a seat which Rick did then the strange man said " The SCP Foundation is an organization that protects humanity from the truth. To answer your other question you will if you accept be joining the MTF Squad Nu-7 "Hammer Down" the rest I will discuss with you when/if you join." Rick looks confused for a second and then said "If what you are saying is true I am ready to join, where do I sign up?" The Strange man says "Perfect and you're already in." He then snaps his fingers and Rick was blindfolded and gagged and taken to SCP Foundation Site 56 on the way there they faked his death.

Nu-7 "Hammer Down"
After they Gagged and blindfolded him and they made their way to Site 56 he was given Bootcamp all over again but instead of regular Bootcamp it was very extreme but nothing he has never done before besides the Containment procedures. Rick only made it to SPC but that was mainly because his commander was on a different site half the time. He was known as Nu-7 "Nuke" He got that name from his buddies cause he was a war machine during his Army days. After a couple of years of being in Nu-7 he got kidnapped once again but this time it was for a hidden MTF Squad Alpha-1. They kidnapped him because they saw him as a War machine and knew he had good combat skills. Rick really didn't have a choice but he joined Alpha-1

MTF Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand"
During the time of being in Alpha-1 instead of like Nu-7 where he only got to SPC; Rick Got up to Commander and he is still running Alpha-1 with diligence. Alpha-1 is a very secretive MTF Squad so I can't really go into detail but I can say one thing. Alpha-1 is known for its Ruthlessness but they saw me not fit to be in Alpha-1 because I would rather amn people instead of killing them. So they were going to terminate Rick but a person in a White suit came up to Rick and asked him if he wanted to be a part of the Ethics committee; Rick did not want to die so he gladly accepted and decided to turn a new leaf and start being a good person

(If I do get accepted I just wanted to thank all of A-1 for being an amazing Squad and I'm glad I could work with yall :D)

Reactions: Eclipse

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:210811466

Discord name:Nuke

For how long have you played on CG SCP:1 week 1 day 21h

In what country are you located?:US

Time zone:EST

Character name(s): Rick "Nuke" Huxley | Blake

Civilian name: Luke

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Current: Alpha 1 Commander | Chaos Beta | Retired: Nu-7 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-N/A

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
-Ethics Committee Member: I want to become Ethics mainly because I see Hoovy and the Peek (The only other member) of Ethics working really hard on their own to ensure that the backbone of the foundation remains ethical. Without Ethics the SCP Foundation would lose the S(secure) and the P(Protect) as ethics I want to make sure that those lines do not get crossed and without the COE the foundation with crumble.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- The most important attribute that makes me the best candidate for this position is my formality, attention to detail-oriented personality, and passion for helping others are the attributes that give me the edge over other applicants. I have shown a lot of loyalty to the SCP Foundation as I am a truthful individual and I always tell what happened so you can be assured that every situation will be investigated and not kept behind closed doors, even if I crossed the line I would be forthcoming with the higher-ups, I do not discriminate people and accept everyone as an individual regardless of their age, gender, beliefs, etc. This makes me a non-biased individual so you will find no biased dedication made by me

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-In the role of ethics, is to ensure that everyone on site is following the Code of Ethics to the letter and that all parties are treated equally in the same manner. The Ethics Committee determines what matters are ethical or unethical to support the Foundation's objectives and goals. Ethics is dedicated to keeping a watchful eye on all matters that arise in the facility to ensure that everyone is following the Code of Ethics to the letter and that their presence is known when things go awry. As we know they do see everything and they have spies in every corner. So they will know who is being ethical and who is not being ethical.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee are to examine all applications submitted under the Department of IA, Department of Research, Department of Medicine, and MTF Omega-1, ensuring that the applicants are qualified for the role that they are applying for. They are also responsible for checking on their respective departments, including the Department of Security, that they are treating each other ethically. That these departments are running smoothly as they should As part of Ethics, it's essential that each department's documentation and information is current with protocol and set rules in order to set an example for new members of the department.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
ChildHood:
Rick Huxley Was born in the United States in the year (REDACTED). He grew up in a military family so he did not get to see his parents that often. it was rare when he could actually spend time and have fun with his parents. He lived with his Uncle and Aunt they weren't poor but they were close to it. During his childhood, he lived in (REDACTED) and was a troubled kid who was always in trouble and fighting everyone. He did not have a traditional family and did not celebrate holidays as a normal kid would. Once Rick Huxley turned 18 he got a letter in the mail saying that his mom and father have become war heroes and are making their way back home now. Rick Huxley was happy but he was conflicted because he was leaving to go join the United States Army. That meant he would not be able to see his parents in the end he decided that he was going to join the Army and see them when he got back.

Military:
After going through boot camp and being top of his class He joined the US Army Special Forces Green berets. While he was in the Green berets he made lots of friends but in the end, he couldn't keep all of them because they died. After a while, Rick Huxley became numb to killing and didn't feel anything whenever he did have to kill someone, But on the strange day of April 16 (REDACTED) he was sitting in his bunk when 2 men approached him. At first, he was skeptical and did not want to follow the men but eventually, they forced him to come. He was brought into a Tent with a strange man sitting down. The Strange man said, "Hello, I am a part of the SCP Foundation and we have looked at your background, and seeing it there was no way we would pass the chance of recruiting you."
Rick Huxley Was confused and asked, "First of all, What is the SCP Foundation and what do you want me to join I already have a good position here." The strange man told Rick Huxley to take a seat which Rick did then the strange man said " The SCP Foundation is an organization that protects humanity from the truth. To answer your other question you will if you accept be joining the MTF Squad Nu-7 "Hammer Down" the rest I will discuss with you when/if you join." Rick looks confused for a second and then said "If what you are saying is true I am ready to join, where do I sign up?" The Strange man says "Perfect and you're already in." He then snaps his fingers and Rick was blindfolded and gagged and taken to SCP Foundation Site 56 on the way there they faked his death.

Nu-7 "Hammer Down"
After they Gagged and blindfolded him and they made their way to Site 56 he was given Bootcamp all over again but instead of regular Bootcamp it was very extreme but nothing he has never done before besides the Containment procedures. Rick only made it to SPC but that was mainly because his commander was on a different site half the time. He was known as Nu-7 "Nuke" He got that name from his buddies cause he was a war machine during his Army days. After a couple of years of being in Nu-7 he got kidnapped once again but this time it was for a hidden MTF Squad Alpha-1. They kidnapped him because they saw him as a War machine and knew he had good combat skills. Rick really didn't have a choice but he joined Alpha-1

MTF Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand"
During the time of being in Alpha-1 instead of like Nu-7 where he only got to SPC; Rick Got up to Commander and he is still running Alpha-1 with diligence. Alpha-1 is a very secretive MTF Squad so I can't really go into detail but I can say one thing. Alpha-1 is known for its Ruthlessness but they saw me not fit to be in Alpha-1 because I would rather amn people instead of killing them. So they were going to terminate Rick but a person in a White suit came up to Rick and asked him if he wanted to be a part of the Ethics committee; Rick did not want to die so he gladly accepted and decided to turn a new leaf and start being a good person

(If I do get accepted I just wanted to thank all of A-1 for being an amazing Squad and I'm glad I could work with yall :D)

+REP

Great commander and leader of A-1, definitely would recommend for ethics. Deserves the level 5 clearance and will definitely make ethics look great.

Clear amount of effort in the application, and has shown interest in the past.

• Love
Reactions: Nuke

Rings

Mar 24, 2022
+REP
I greatly recommend Nuke for the position of Ethics Committee Member. He has proven throughout my playtime that he is Mature, knows his boundaries within rules, and knows what to do when situations get strenuous. Hope to see him as a Ethics Member in the future!

+ Knows rules well
+ Mature
+ Very detailed Application
+ Many good interactions, very funny, but knows when to be serious as well.

• Love

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
+REP
Great Commander and I think he would do great as an Ethics Member. He takes his job seriously, but keeps a good attitude, a level head, and a sense of humor while doing it.

+ Knows how to RP
+ Takes things seriously, but remains approachable
+ Keeps his cool under pressure
+ Good application

• Love

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Nuke's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Member. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available.​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.