For how long have you played on CG SCP: Day and 12 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Nuke and Rick "Nuke" Huxley
Civilian name: Luke
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SPC Nu-7 PVT A-1 (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I am the best candidate because I can follow 05 commands while being active and staying true to my RP character. I can also hand out orders to A1 when 05 is not on. I Have previous experience with leading on a server that's no longer around as the CI Command. I do not believe it would be too different from the O5 Assistants.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The Responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant are to listen to the 05 and follow their order to the book and assist them in their progress. When given orders by an 05 member they act like they have clearance level 5 personnel and lead MTF Alpha-1 when they are required to.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Rick Huxley was first brought into the foundation when he was serving in the Police force and he was placed as a Security cadet. Then after a good year or two, he became a Security Officer after a while of guarding D block he joined MTF Nu-7. After that, he worked really hard to become the best he can and contain multiple anomalies. He then went on to try to become and 05 Assistant and become even greater than he was now.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Application Denied

Thank you for applying, @Nuke.

However, the majority of the Council has decided to deny your application.

Please consider getting more experience in the community. Additionally the next time you make an application put a bit more detail into your application.

(P.S. It's O5, not 05)

You may re-apply on 3/25 (14 days)​

Status
Not open for further replies.