Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Name: Rick "Nuke" Huxley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:210811466

Previous Rank (convert if required): H-Mod

Who demoted you?: Bubba/Me

Date of demotion?:5/18/22

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US

What is the case against you?: I resigned thinking that I couldn't play the server and work but I noticed that I can play the server and have a job. I also didn't want the stress of having a high ranking position in RP and in staff so that's another reason why I resigned

Is this true?: yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No

What is your side of the story?: I Resigned

Why should you return / what will you change?: I'm willing to play on the server and be staff since I'm no longer in the O5 nor a very prominent member of RP. So I won't have both the stress of O5 or RP positions on my shoulders when I am was a staff member I was extremely active on the server and genuinely enjoyed playing while being a staff member I enjoyed helping people out and improving the overall RP in the server to the best of my ability

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+Support

Nuke was a great staff member.

he quite honestly held the staff team together for a while.. While juggling O5, he was still able to keep up with naming conventions and push other staff to do more that what they are required to do.

If he come back with the same vigor as his previous staffing carreer. i would love to see his growth continue as a member of SL in the future. I would vouch for him a million times with no regrets.

Honestly would love to have him back...

Hollow Larry

Apr 19, 2022
+Support

Nuke did a very good job while staff, i think it would be great to have him back in the staff team. He has been a staple in the community as well as the staff team for a long time.

would love to see him come back to the community

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+ Support

I didn't know Nuke too much but from everything I saw/heard, Nuke seems like a wonderful person and Staff!
I would love to see him back within the staff team to be honest!

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
+Support

Nuke was a great staff member.

he quite honestly held the staff team together for a while.. While juggling O5, he was still able to keep up with naming conventions and push other staff to do more that what they are required to do.

If he come back with the same vigor as his previous staffing carreer. i would love to see his growth continue as a member of SL in the future. I would vouch for him a million times with no regrets.

Honestly would love to have him back...

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
+Support

Nuke did a very good job while staff, i think it would be great to have him back in the staff team. He has been a staple in the community as well as the staff team for a long time.

would love to see him come back to the community

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

Very mature and friendly person of the US SCP staff team.
Knows the rules and knows how to handle themselves in staffing situations

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Nuke ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After discussions within the SCP-RP Server Leadership team, we have made the decision to bring you back to the staff team. Please contact me on discord or teamspeak to get you sorting out.

Kind regards,
Bubba​

Status
Not open for further replies.