Kali

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:1:89414533
Discord name:
-Hito#5331
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
-Ever since launch, and some time before launch during the Beta.
In what country are you located?:
-Greece
Time zone:
-GMT+2
Character name(s):
-Kali/Melchior (Both Foundation Chracters)
Civilian name:
-Gray
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Director of Intelligence
-A-1
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
-O5-3, I feel like he plays a deeper role within the Foundation's Intelligence side, somebody who can control all kinds of information within, and outside of the Foundation. Someone with the ability to set new guidelines for security and confidentiality within the Foundation, Set proper guidelines for Intelligence Gathering and documentation/digitization of every Foundation operations/happenings within the facility.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
-I feel like my leadership skills would make a great fit for a role like this, I've had a lot of experience in the past in high leadership roles.
I try to be as friendly as I can and I'm always up to helping newer Department Heads, and other C.L 4 personnel to get them up to their best possible, I feel I can help fill this spot within the foundation given the experience I already have, Director of Intelligence is the only job I play as on SCP and I enjoy it. and I would love to be given the opportunity to become a member of the O5 Who specializes exclusively in intelligence work. I'm a very loyal member to the server and I have a lot of free time these days I'm on from morning till night time and I'm always available if someone needs to get in contact with me.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-Shadow management over the Facility, acquiring status reports from Department Heads, and overseeing of Site Operations, making sure that the facility follows standard procedure all without raising attention to themselves. The Council controls the facility and manages the facility to make sure everything is going according to standard. They hide behind disguises and never want to give their identity away, or arouse suspicion by anyone. The O5's other goals are to also oversee the Department Director's Operations and management of other C.L 4 Personnel and oversee their operations as well. The 05 also make sure that A-1 are up to standard, and follow orders from themselves, and other 05 properly.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Having to give opinions, and decisions on Applications, managing current Department Directors/Ethics Committee Members, and deciding on any changes that might be needed in those positions.
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore :

-O5-3, The Kid. Unknown age. Unknown ethnicity. Very little is known about the actual nature of O5-3. Described by sources as not being human at all, and instead being an A.I. He has rarely appeared physically outside of Overwatch Command, instead appearing through screens, and speaking with a digitally constructed voice.

He is supposedly the direct report for the head of the Foundation's Recordkeeping and Information Security Administration, having seized that authority from The Archivist when those records became digital

Storyline :
-Born in South Korea, in the Early to Mid-2000's, O5-3, from a young age, showed a keen interest in computers, going on to win multiple awards for advancements in computer science, years later, his interest, over time accumulated to his interest for information, knowledge, and, later in his life, A.I. Before his position in the Foundation, he was a well-respected member of the Korean Intelligence Service, focused on security of documents, classification and collection of information on South Korea's most notorious criminal gangs, terrorist organizations and other groups alike. After his time in the Agency, he focused on the prospects, use , and future of A.I in the world. Only years down the line, after completing his first sentient AI, did he realize the true nature of A.I's, and their power. It's been told that at this time, due to his past in security, and past with espionage past with the KIS (Korean Intelligence Service), he was recruited at first into the Foundation to handle their Intelligence department, O5-3 quickly rose up the ranks and reached a position of Director of Intelligence, Only as a Director, did he know the true inner-workings of the Foundation, and controlled all of them. His advancements in digitization and collection of Documents lead to only success, saving the Foundation hundreds of hours of research by storing copies of all documents digitally, instead of risking their theft by the C.I, while also keeping them permanently backed up. But the true pinnacle of his career in the Foundation, and what made him stood out from the rest, was Operation "Swan Lake", where he had Elite MTF Units raid vital C.I Safehouses, collecting any pieces of information they could get, he also staged assassinations, and captures for some of the C.I's highest-ranking members, He personally lead an effort to gather as much information on the C.I as one could, He succeeded in his goals, he managed to gather vital information about the Insurgency that would lead the Foundation to further advancements on the Insurgency, and it's eventual downfall.

"The Third Overseer has used mankind’s own technologies against them to act as the all-seeing watcher, spinning a web of eyes that has eroded every last shred of human privacy and decency."

-The Chaos Insurgency's Thoughts on the Third Overseer.

Last edited:

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi Kali, im going to give you -support i havent really spoken to you as much as of now, but i decided this based on the following reasons.

currently ive noticed that theres not a lot of intelligence online at any given moment. i think that currently the department is having some issue's and i think those should be resolved before you attempt to leave the department or grow in the CoC. i would love to see you add thingss or do things with intelligence and get them popping off!

ill reconsider my support when i see intellegence doing better, in the meanwhile i hope i have some good expriences ingame with you in order to convince me making it a +support for that aswell.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Support

your department needs some help at the moment and you going to O5 wouldn't be the best idea. You also applied for a position are filled out

Nick Lance

Apr 7, 2021
- Support
Reasons Stated above, and there's almost no documents pertaining to your department indicating you haven't put a lot of effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.