PAC Approved O5-4 "The Apostle"

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022

5haxof9hwdm21 (1).gif

Level 5 Clearance Required

Personnel File

image.png

Name: Marcus Schmidt

Alias: Falcon

Nationality: Canadian

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: July, 3rd, 2002

Marcus Schmidt's Dossier
O5-4 "The Apostle"

Director of External Affairs

Director of Intelligence

Intelligence Ambassador

Intelligence Agent

Mobile Task Force Nu-7 "Hammer Down" Lance Corporal

Marcus Schmidt's Background

His earlier life was a struggle, with only one parent and no other option after graduating his first thought was to head into the military. With no father figure and a desire to succeed in life this was the only true option for Marcus. After completing his basic training in the depths of the Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu military base in Quebec this young Canadian was tasked to Operation Gladius in which he was sent on the earliest flight to the Naipaulian/ Chinese heights.
1680559496612.png

Marcus would soon come to learn of the Chaos Insurgency, Known to them as a local militia who have been sending expeditions to mid-peak areas in which SCP-1529 would roam. Unknown to Marcus the Foundations Mobile Task Force Psi-29029, ("Alpine Echo") had been attacked by the Chaos Insurgency in an attempt to displace their forces in order to capture the SCP for their uses. The Canadian forces were notified of gun shots in the upper depths of the mountains and had no other choice but to advance with their units to engage the unknown threats.
1680562669495.png

When they approached the sounds of gun fire it came to a halt, confusing and perplexing the soldiers they had taken defensive positions after not receiving any word from command they proceeded into the area to encounter a large group of militia which open fire on the Canadian forces, with only soviet era guns the Canadians took minimal casualties after engaging the men for several hours. Shortly after the gunfire has come to a close a chinook helicopter could be seen flying off in the distance, attached beneath was a containment cell to be the looks of it.

Approximately three weeks later whilst asleep Marcus was awoken whilst sleeping within his barracks to see what he'd soon know to be a Foundation LOTA-10 Task Force Operative asking him to dress into his formal attire and follow that seemingly eccentric individual. He was taken to an unidentified location in which the Operative began questioning him of the sequence of events that occurred when his Task force engaged the Chaos Insurgency Cell. He was perplexed and began questioning the agent. With no cooperation in sight the agent offered him two options: Begin working for his private military organisation or have the agent sign off Marcus's discharge papers. With no other option he was formally invited into what he would later know to be the foundation. Working several high stakes missions and operating world wide as a LOTA-10 Operative Marcus soon became renowned for his eagle eye and decisive way of thinking. He would later find himself being called the "Falcon" in which he truly enjoyed and would later become a known member within the task force for his excellent work within the field of covert intergovernmental operations in which maintained and secured the secrecy of both SCP's and the Foundation. Whilst take a leave from his operations and assigned to train a new MTF that has arisen at Site-65, Marcus began training new Beta-1 Operatives and caught the eye of the Site Director in which asked for 'Falcon' to be sent to his office for a small "proposal".

Operation Black Knife

During a covert infiltration on the Chaos Insurgency Agent Falcon had been in the hallways of a highly secretive Insurgency Facility on the boarders of Quebec he had discovered a redacted sector of the facility, only known the Commanders of Insurgency Cells. After locating a small vent shaft he had found his way into a undiscovered meeting between Cell commandants. After overhearing the commandants Marcus knew he had to report back to the Foundation with his findings on the Insurgencies newest for of anomaly weaponization. After shuffling through the ventilations shafts Marcus began sneaking steadily through the Halls of the underground facility. Suddenly... two heavily armed guards come running through the hallways, with their guns raised and knowledge of an intruder nearby Marcus held his breathe. Slowly, he drew his silenced P230 from his left hip.

*Gunshots*

█ █ █ █ █ - " What are you here for?"

Marcus: "I'm a private investigator I swear!"

█ █ █ █ █ - "Lying to me will lead to.... unfortunate circumstances"

Marcus: "I wont tell you anything"

*The unknown officer reaches for a saw *

█ █ █ █ █ - "We will make an example of you... agent"

Further Mission Logs

*Days later*

O5 Done.PNG

05- : *Slaps Marcus* When will this guy wake up???

Marcus: Where am I?

05-█ : That doesn't matter, I have a vacant position within our ranks, you seem to have shown great loyalty to the foundation and have shown your worth to the foundation through your heroic actions during your last operation.

Marcus: What would this involve?

05-█ : You will join the ranks of the Overseer Council

Marcus: I don't get it, though? Out of everyone, why me?

05-█ : This is an opportunity.... you take it or not, it doesn't affect me.

Marcus: When do I start....

05-█ : Good, we've provided you with some improvements that will allow you to conceal yourself when completing more exposed duties

PAC 3 Requesting Approval

1682538950046.png1682538976784.png

( Only to be used in public areas to hide my identity )​

Attachments

• 1682539086986.png
    1682539086986.png
    456.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Pac Approved

Hi @'Falcon' / Stealth ,
Your PAC has been approved on 4/16/23 for the following;

- Prosthetic arm used for director of External Affairs

by Ryan, Ryota, and Kodama.

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,

Ryan.​

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Pac Approved

Hi @'Falcon' / Stealth ,
Your PAC has been approved on 4/16/23 for the following;

- Prosthetic arm used for director of External Affairs

by Ryan, Ryota, and Kodama.

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,

Ryan.​
Requesting Pac3 change from:

Director Of External Affairs -->> O5-4

Changes made:

- Removed Keycard
- Removed Icon
- Changed Aviators to Glasses
- Added Emote Wheel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.