O5-6 "The Allfather"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87640971
Discord name: Onyx#1793
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 week 15 hours in Vtime a month since I started playing.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Mr. Simmons / [REDACTED] "Odin" Simmons
Civilian name: Dustin Simmons
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA Ambassador(Briefly), MTF O-1 LTCOM(Currently), CI-G,(Currently) Overseer Assistant(Currently).
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No I have not received any kicks, bans, or warnings.
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
-O5-6 or any O5 position as my character that I came up with is "The Allfather" and can be used in any Overseer position. As my lore is not specific to just one number. I chose O5-6 out of any of them as I feel like number O5-6 has a good balance to it. And that all the previous 05-6s in lore were relatively normal compared to other O5 positions on the council.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
-What makes me the best candidate for the O5 Council is that I have previous experience in roleplay is vast not just in the server but in servers beyond just this one as well. As I am currently a Overseer Assistant. I have been Overseer Assistant for almost a week now. I became overseer assistant to help O5 and to gain experience in a better way than I could as O-1 and learn how the O5 operate so when I apply for O5 I have experience with them previously. Besides that I have experience leading and working with O5 by being the Omega-1 Lieutenant Commander. I can be strict in RP but can also be laid back when RP is not demanding at the time or if just in TS with a few people when nothing is going on. Besides experiences and attitude I am hoping to be accomplish and makes lot of roleplay opportunities for not only people under O5 directly but the server as a whole. As well as I am active and able to be active more than most besides schooling I don't have too much going on outside of that.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the O5 Council in roleplay are to make sure everything that the foundation is hoping to accomplish is on track. That can be done by either going and speaking with the department heads individually or by watching and implementing or suggesting things that could make it go smoother. To make the goal of the foundation progress and move them forward. Just general overseeing of the foundation to make sure everything is progressing and to make sure that departmental heads and director slots are filled with people.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-The responsibilities of the O5 Council out of roleplay is to handle department directors whether it is Intelligence or Research. Or even Security for that matter they handle most of the Heads of departments applications and who is assigned to them. That includes interviewing them and ensuring in a non roleplay fashion. That there department is running whether that be dealing with somebody acting up in game whilst on that whilelist or something else. That includes just giving feedback to the department heads if they are having trouble deciding on a matter that you could help them at.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
CLASSIFIED - FOR EYES OF O5 COUNCIL MEMBERS ONLY​

IF NOT AUTHORIZED TO READ THIS TEXT AVERT EYES OR FAILURE TO IDENTIFY WILL RESULT IN DEPLOYMENT OF MTF ALPHA-1​

Enter Password: The all seeing see none but one.

Memetic Agent Disabled : Entry Granted

Welcome back O5-6 "The Allfather"

O5-6 was born in 1971. O5-6 started his work for the foundation as a Security Cadet same as most in the foundation. After serving as a Janitor to an organization called ███████ where he was picked up and taken into foundation custody by MTF Unit ██████████. From there he worked as a Security personnel until rising to the rank of Sergeant where he was taken away by MTF ███████ and had his death faked. He was given the Title "Odin". He served many years in the MTF Unit as the rank of Lieutenant Commander under Commander "Ferrit". He served until as Lieutenant Commander until he was seen as too Unethical too be fit for his position where he was to be promptly "Terminated" or Killed as they put it until he was offered a position to serve another higher power in return for his loyalty to them. Therefore "O5-6 "The Allfather" became the assistant to the previous O5-█. He accompanied him in his daily workings day in day out. He worked under him for the duration of ██ years before his untimely demise. During his time under him he established a long list of eyes in the foundation he used to establish a network of information through a string of informants for the previous O5-█. Which he took over immediately after if predecessors end. Using his eyes throughout the multiple levels in the Foundation to monitor and overwatch all the day to day activities of personnel from a majority of the sites. Is true appearance is ever changing due to him using his informants to disguise as him and make appearances to the public for him. The few accounts on him seem to all match up saying that he is an older man with a white beard and white hair with almost seeming cloudy eyes. One of the many uses to the strings of information he has access to is that during an incident on Site ██. A Security personnel by the name of ██████ had come into contact with SCP-███ which had let three specimens of SCP-███. Escaped containment and began a massacre of the site. Due to O5-6 having an informant inside the site at the time and having access to the full site wide system. He was able to contact nearby Nu-7 Company to assist onsite Security to deal with the Containment Breach. Once the breach was dealt with O5-6 told his informant to deal with the security guard that cause the breach and had his terminated. Due to the O5s information he is able to control and deal with situations all over the world without having to leave Site-██. Limiting the possibilities of an XK class event or breach ever getting past the walls of the Site where the breach had originated from. O5-6 uses the information he has as his eyes and ears to assist the O5 Council without having to be physically there. He makes few interactions with people outside of O5 Council unless it is to expand his range of eyes and ears to more areas of the world. He is said to be moving to a new site being brought on to help with all the breaches happening on site and the Chaos Insurgency having ramped up presence in the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
ATTENTION - ADDITIONAL INTERVIEW REQUIRED.
PLEASE SPEAK TO O5-1 TO PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION STATUS.

GOOD LUCK.
GOOD BYE.​

Status
Not open for further replies.