In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): "Scarecrow", Isaac Wolfe, Marcus "Fullemetal" Marlleto
Civilian name: Crow Farwalker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF A-1 COM (Holding), Overseer Assistant (Holding), GOC 1SGT (Held), CI-B (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- 05-7 the reason for my choosing to apply for O5 is because I feel that I have made my significant impact on Alpha-1 for the better alongside my previous commander and new one, that I've helped around the site where I can whether as a member of the regiment or as an Overseer Assistant and that I can help the foundation in a more major way should I have what it takes to join site command.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- I feel that I bring forth a great skill set and a mature mentality that could benefit the site as a whole that I can bring forth dedication to making things better while maintaining functionality to the site. I have gained a fair amount of knowledge of the site and the way things run within some of the regiments. Having been a member of Alpha-1 for some time now we get exposed to some of their tasks, duties, as well as their responsibilities even the way they present themselves to the foundation, I feel I have a head start in that aspect having been exposed to them for so long. Lastly as an overseer assistant I used much of my time to perform the duties and tasks diligently that was asked of me when they arose taking the tasks as serious and heartfully as I could making sure everything was done thoroughly. This allowed me to gain more knowledge and insight of how to operate when handling such tasks and duties.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- The Overseer council are the head of the foundation some of their responsibilites include
- Overseeing departments making sure things are being run smoothly
-Ensuring all MTF's are meeting standards and operating as needed
- Making changes to and ensuring that CoC is followed
- Maintaining information that must be secluded due to their sensitivity alongside members of Alpha-1 and now Beta-1
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- The O5 Council handle a majority of the application posts for higher clearance positions or level 4 jobs within the site such as:
- The Chief of Security
- The Director of Research
- The Director of Medical
- The Director of Intelligence
- The Director of Internal Affairs
- Overseer Assistant's
- And Site Administration (Site Director/Advisor)
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- "Scarecrow" was recruited into the foundation after formerly being a CIA black op operative before that is unknown to most due to the CIA wiping his exist as it was previously. Already accustomed to all the cloak and dagger he was a perfect candidate for the foundation with some experience and skills necessary to the site. Having been formerly a member of NU-7 he stood out as a CSG with his work and some of his tendencies that they noticed which got him recruited into Alpha-1. Already accustomed to needing to maintain information from spreading out and doing deeds behind the scenes that must never be spoken of he excelled at his work immediately and soon found himself at a CO position in it. Working alongside his fellow operative's "Scarecrow" worked tirelessly to maintain the foundation's veil and serve it to the best of his ability and desires to do so from a new standpoint. Sometime has now passed since becoming an Overseer Assistant he has moved his way up the ranks even further and has moved around all over between his squads in Alpha-1 Formerly in strike team [Sentinel-1] under his old lieutenant "Vex" Axel he spent much of his time overlooking the strike team as the second in command until being moved into a new strike team formed to carry out the most heinous and sensitive commands of the Overseer Council known as "The Liquidators" publicly known for handling all documents and maintaining records of operations, the strike teams real designation was known as Kronos-1 the unofficial "reapers" or hitmen sent to do the most covert of ops for their superiors only redacted even to other members of Alpha-1. . This three-man team lead by former Commander Rick "Nuke" Huxley they were disbanded after about 2 ops before being disbanded due to the unfortunate disappearance of their Commander. After having a hand in this "Scarecrow" spent much of his time after this recruiting for new members and using his bookkeeping skills he honed for the use of the site aside from his daily duties now that his teams were gone. Soon after his show of dedication and thanks to the improvements he made under his last Commander "Smoker" he become LTCOM alongside his new Commander Alex "Deftone" Reznor. Having lost many of his former CO's and Commanders "Scarecrow" has done his absolute best to make his new enlisted strive for perfection to avoid losing more members, weeding out any who would harm the secrecy that must be upheld and maintaining order to the best of his ability "Scarecrow" continues to perform his duties as he sees fit striving, to do more for the foundation as he has become a loyal member of it.

• Love
Reactions: Omar D Chad

Deftone

Sep 20, 2022
+Support
A highly skilled leader, seen both through Overseer Assistant and COM.

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support
Good worker
Good experience around O5
Active

Scarecrow has been doing great work in the roles that he has been given, from seeing him be a commander in A1, a good overseer assistant, and even with being an NCO in GOC he has been doing good work, I'm hoping to see scarecrow get this position.

Dictator Raiden

Jul 19, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. The ███████ has decided to deny this application due to the fact that we are currently full. However, we do show interest in your application as well as you as a person. Do not hesitate to Reapply after 2 weeks' time

The Foundation thanks you for your expansive service.

Reactions: Boggers
Status
Not open for further replies.