Discord name: DirectGaming#5936

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 Months

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT/BST

Character name(s): Michael Lee, Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Civilian name: Roger Lee

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 SGT (held), A-1 LT, SCP-096 and O5 Assistant.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warn for FearRP, I was quite new to the server at the time and it was an honest mistake.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- O5-7 “The Kid”

The reason why I have applied for O5-7 is mainly due to this being the only free spot.

However, the reason why I went with the designation of “The Kid” is that I could interpret this in RP. For example, I do have a somewhat young voice (Likely due to me being 16) so this could add some sort of realism to the RP.

Another reason why I have gone with “The Kid” is that this O5 is friendly towards others. Although most O5 tend to be more aggravated then others I could use this to show a “good” side to the council yet be strict whenever I need to be.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- I believe I am the best candidate for the O5 Council for multiple things.

One of those being my RP, I strongly believe that since I have joined SCP-RP that my RP has significantly increased. One prime example was back when I was playing Intelligence and Internal Affairs, one of my main roles was to interrogate, I was one of the first to be called due to how I would pursue this RP. This allowed me to gain multiple RPing skills which I use on the daily.

Another reason that I am the best O5 Candidate is my determination. I have personally always enjoyed playing on the foundation side of things, ranging from combative positions like A-1 and E-11 to more desk job positions like Internal Affairs. I have uploaded documents, done research logs, amongst other things. This has allowed me to gain a wide range of knowledge in both areas of in game jobs.

My final main reason why I am the best O5 candidate is my dedication. I have always strive to push further while playing on SCP from writing documents to improve overall RP to writing applications like these. I have always wanted to go far and beyond in terms of my placements. One example was recently my O5 assistant position, from there I have learned what I do from watching them do their job to also watching from my A-1 position allowing me to further more learn what O5 do and what they are capable of.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
- In RP the O5 council oversees most day to day site duties. This is normally hosting meetings with people, overseeing entire departments like Medical or General Security. Another place where they are responsible is the MTF Unit they use. Alpha-1 They make sure their skill is the best and are kept in good shape both in RP and out of RP. They also watch over , as said prior, all operations, this could be a simple observer of an experiment to observing a raid via an A-1’s helmet cam.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Out of RP they manage multiple applications including all department leading roles with the exemption of Director of Medical where Ethics also help with determining. They mainly oversee roleplay heavy positions like leading department positions to makes sure there are no inactive leads or leading people who may cause issues with roleplay and leadership in general.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Tommy Lee was born at Poole in 1999. He began his life at a low point, being born into a low income household, scrounging for food at times. At this time he learned many of his ways as a "Street" kid. He started committing petty crimes starting with theft. One time however, He was caught. He was sentenced to 3 Months at HMYOI (Her Majesty's Young Offenders Institute) at the age of 16.

He was one of few children who actually changed their lives whilst there and came out the other end determined to make amends. He began working as an officer with the assumption he wouldn't be in any altercation internally. He worked his way up the ranks picking up skills in terms of negotiation training, gun training. He picked up many skills like intelligence skills and investigative skills.

He started making money. Once he had made sure his family were at a better place than before he set off to Canada moving from his UK policing Job to his Canadian Job. He worked as a ranger at one of the local nature reserves for a few years. One time though he came across something. At first he thought it would be some relative asking him how he has been since he hasn't been in contact with anyone within 2 years. He opened the letter. "MEET AT ████ 2/4/20XX '' He assumed it was some prank his neighbour's kids pulled but he decided to head there anyway. He was greeted by a man in a black suit. Tommy knew he had authority. They discussed a potential agreement. If he were to step down from his ranger position he would be incorporated into this "Facility" Tommy was hesitant at first but then looked at the past. He wanted something new, something worthwhile. He accepted without realising what exactly.

They walked around towards an unmarked vehicle. The suited figure explained to Tommy that he knows more about his life than Tommy himself. He kept explaining that "You'll fit right in." They had gotten to a military facility. Tommy still the un wise had questions where, The suited figure simply said "You were a police officer, you have the skills. Put two and two together." That's when it clicked. He was officially working for the government. once oriented he was given a security suit with "GENSEC" embroidered into the arms. He swapped out of his ranger uniform and into the security uniform for the last time.

He was assigned a bunk, locker and toiletries. From there he began working, following orders, no questioning. As time went on he began to work into an MTF regiment. He wanted to help with containment. He began trying out for the Nine Tailed Fox Battalion. He passed the first time, from which he rose the ranks inside to reach SGT. However, one time during his duties he was kidnapped. He was taken to a mysterious room and was unbagged revealing 3 figures all in black. This was MTF ██. He was told his skills were exceptional and that they would love to have him inside ██. He began working from the beginning. from a PVT all the way to a LT. In which he strived for more. He began researching Site Administration duties. He expressed interest towards the ██████ Council from which he began to write a letter of interest and application. Explaining his past skills and how he is.

He got a response, “Secondary interview required.” He met up with some men dressed in black. He knew from his ██ position that these were some of the mysterious ██ Council. They asked him questions on what he would do while an assistant, Tommy, explained his long term plan of making it to the ██ Council. They agreed that this position would suit Tommy well. They congratulated him on his new position. He was given an ominous black suit. No maker, just a suit. He put it on. He began with working alongside the ██ with their day to day tasks. Bunk inspections, security inspections, day to day things to do in which O5 did not wish to complete. From here Tommy started working with the recording of documents. He read an endless amount of data, some were good others, were poor. He essentially became the miscellaneous document approver when the respective heads weren’t onsite. Tommy had a knack for predicting things. Although he does not do this to anyone he once predicated a CI Raid on floor 3 a few minutes before the alarm was called.

After a few months in his assistant role he wanted more. He wanted to strive further than anyone. He wanted to become a part of the ██ Council. He started watching their day to day. Looking at what they themselves do. He dug into heavily redacted documents about the council, learning how they roll. From here he was noticed by the ██ themselves. He was questioned of course to his response simply being “I wish to become more then what I am now”. They took a liking into this expression. He went more into learning how they were to do their own duties. He even asked other ██’s on what they do.

After a few more months he believes he is ready. He spoke with ██-1. He handed him a piece of paper and a pen. He didn't ask him what to do with it. Just a pen and paper. Tommy started thinking “What is this for?” so he started trying things with it. Then he realised, this was a test. He thought of what test this was, then it fully snapped. Then he began writing. All his old memories of what he did, to his positions inside the Foundation. To the very second he was at. Once finished he handed it over to ██-1. He was nervous when handing it over. ██-1 simply took the paper and pen then left. Tommy hasn't seen most if not all ██ since. He’s hoping to get a reply from him any day now. Hoping he hasn't messed up his one and only chance.

He is waiting on a response….

This lore was mainly copied from my O5 assistant application due to my main character, Tommy, being the main person wanting to become O5. The last 2-3 paragraphs are of his standing after his acceptance of his O5 assistant application.

Biscuit

Feb 7, 2022
Huge +support from my side Tommy!

You're extremely active, extremely dedicated and extremely nice to roleplay with.

Best of luck with your application man, I hope you get it!

Deleted member 982

+Support

Very active IG & TS
Friendly and very nice
Competent

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+Active
+friendly/trustworthy
+great RP
+A Lot of experience with O5 through A-1 and O5 Assistant

GL Tommy really hope you pass

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

Active and dedicated and serious about RP and definitely deserves this role.

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ Great RP interactions
+ A-1 and O5 assistant experience
+ Good app

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

ATTENTION - ADDITIONAL INTERVIEW REQUIRED.
PLEASE SPEAK TO O5-1 TO PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION STATUS.

GOOD LUCK.
GOOD BYE.

Status
Not open for further replies.