Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:616507365
Your steam community link: what even is that

Date of ban: today 21/5/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP
Who banned you: hushed
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): cant because im not in game
What will you do to stop this from happening again: nothing because i couldnt stop it i was getting arrested ingame
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: wasnt my fault
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: idk how to answer that on a false ban
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because its a fun server

proof : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1al2jviipdpK-N/d1337Ri6HWon?invite=cr-MSxNWEUsMTQwMTYyMTEyLA

Steve conington

Dec 28, 2022
Hey there

The reason you were ban was due to you leaving after you getting arrested by an IA agent from a sit called from poli Sussman who showed me that you had left during the aforementioned indecent. I had also waited ten minutes to see if you had joined back but did not see anything. so that was the ground for the ban due to you leaving to avoid getting arrested. that is why you were banned.

yours sincerely "hushed"

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
Hey there

The reason you were ban was due to you leaving after you getting arrested by an IA agent from a sit called from poli Sussman who showed me that you had left during the aforementioned indecent. I had also waited ten minutes to see if you had joined back but did not see anything. so that was the ground for the ban due to you leaving to avoid getting arrested. that is why you were banned.

yours sincerely "hushed"
it was in the middle of the day and it was very much full therefore i couldnt rejoin i am sorry this happend but after 5mins of retrying i gave up and went to get something to eat to come back to try again to be banned i have gave proof and i didnt want this to happen

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022

COMPLAINT RESPONSE

Hello Taytoe, After reading what has been stated above and also speaking with hushed. I have came to the conclusion that this was a simple mis understanding. Your ban will be removed and you will be able to return back to the server at your own convivence. Hope this has helped you

Status
Not open for further replies.