Obunga prism GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

taytoe90234

Jan 21, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): i think it was KSI for GTA RP
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: i think 2W 1D
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Obunga "Prism' E-11 [SPC]
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Ronald Mcnonald
Civilian name: Pringl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:616507365
Discord ID (name#0000): Swiggy[hashtag]5811
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: first ever GM app if you mean every app ive ever made tell me
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1686681144437.png
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: i was a Mod on a Starwars RP server we did Mod events bc it was in the makings
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: like 6-8 week days 12-14 weekends
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: i want to be a GM to create events and more serious RP situations i know i have alot of warns but i got most of them because i was really bored because i never knew when events were going on but if a was a GM i could think and make new RP situations and events so i wouldnt be as bored anymore and it would be really fun to help our event team make new and un events for everyone to join in on these events
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i have alot of idea for events that id love to do and discuss with my fellow GM's if i make it on the team | i can do Serious roleplay if i try | ive got basic knowledge of this server

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
You found a weird anomaly in pinewood after 6 short hours the egg is in a containment cell and it starts glowing ||| you think nothing of it until 2 hours later you hear banging and screaming but no code 5 had been called turns out to be the eggs mother and is getting the egg back (Foundation,CI,GOC only)

You wonder where all these SCP-??? are coming from turns out a meteor just hit earth in pinewood SCD|NU-7 investigate until it cracks open its 7 SCP-??? getting revenge on the whole foundation its all MTF members job to stop it ( could also be an oppertunity to add a new SCP)

A robot from the year 5923 comes to the facility by randomly going back in time and is now in PW bathrooms find out about this robot and what it does

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server) It turns out there is a huge nuclear shelter in the middle on the forest you go and investigate and press a button that is in there you advise all Foundation to get inside the bunker as a nuclear warhead is about to go o...... connection lost ....
you wake up after a huge nuclear bomb went off and the world has turned to shreds what will you and your colleges do?

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: find the document and destroy as it beholds cl5 info
A-1: Destroy the spy cameras hidden around FL3 0/10
Nu-7: a signal has just gone off you think its CI go and disable it
E-11: a man called winston turns into an SCP at night go neutralise him
CI: plant 10 hidden cameras around the foundation
UNGOC: kidnap winston
Foundation Staff: Try to find the document O-1 are tryna get!

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
-Support
No effort in this application at all. Your warnings/bans are extensive. Huge no from me.

AssassinsAim

May 24, 2022
-Support

App needs alot of work alongside a huge amount of warnings. Your reasoning for why you got the warnings also displays an attitude that is not fit for the game master team.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
normaly i dont care about scp rp but wow
-support
so many warnings and so a bad app

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

Immature
Recently removed from E-11, was toxic after and sent an NSFW gif which resulted in a ban
Lots of warnings
Extensive minging in game

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Look, im going to be 100% real here.
Your reputation on the server is bad, your maturity lacks quite alot and overall you aren't fit for this.

I do not wish to be so negative towards you, since I do believe you have potential to learn and grow as a person to eventually hold these positions.

Try to increase your reputation, stay out of staff trouble for a while (2+ months) and then try again.
Update: You just got captured as a Psychatrist on Surface. You and your friend decided to leave foundation base as Snr Researcher/Psychatrist for no RP reason, got captured by CI. That is is not RP.

Update 2.0:1687088099681.png
Update 3.0:1687088228882.png
(I will stop now due to not wanting it to seem like targetted harassment of some kind, I got no hatred towards you.)

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

-Support

Immature behaviour in E-11, blacklisted from E-11 due to mingery, sending NSFW gifs and being toxic.​

I do not believe you'd be a good fit for the GM team, you're immature and minge alot (Even in a professional MTF), however, despite all the bad behaviour I've seen some exceptional performance at times in E-11 - improve your reputation and maturity and appeal your blacklist and I would change my opinion.

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland

-Support

Blacklisted in E-11 today thats appealable to site command, Not yet ready for GM

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Hi @taytoe90234 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

After careful consideration I have chosen to decline this application.
Due to your recent warns on the server in the past week, and your blacklist in E-11 due to NSFW.

You may re-apply in 1 Month​

Status
Not open for further replies.