Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83396470

Discord name: DesiredToResign#6918

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
1670362400885.png

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: MST

Character name(s): Oliver Anderson

Civilian name: Jonah Buckley

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP US (Used to be James Whittney UK)

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- All were months ago and I can prove myself that I will not do break rules.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I wish to climb up the foundation hierarchy, perform Level 4 tests easier, and I think I would also be good at grading documents, To teach new researchers, host lectures, and in general I wish to be there for Jr's when another Executive is not online. I'd like to engage more within the research department and fulfill my ideas I bring to the department. Another reason is because on the UK server I was originally an Executive and I did a bad job, so I want to fix that and try to get a second chance. I like this position so I can't give it away, I did before because I couldn't cope with the UK timezone and I couldn't follow the tasks, I couldn't be active.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- Some people say I am immature for 13 but you can't judge a book by it's cover really. I do this job well, I am professional, I have experience with teaching Junior Researchers, I have done at least 20 tests within SCPRP. I believe I have showed my superiors a good amount of work, I show discipline and I am familiar with the CoE and CoC, I wouldn't say I'm a mastermind at it but I know the laws. I have done about 5 lectures either about Research 101 or something else, one time an overseer came to oversee my lecture. You can expect me to be active on weekends and Weekdays if I am not busy. I have a good understanding of how a document should look like. The job suits me I believe.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- In total I have made 3 excellent documents on the US server, 1st was redoing my old 096 test I did in UK, 2nd was my work on 173 and the 3rd was just recently 106 where I made a blasting discovery. Now what I think what makes a document excellent are 5 of my personal laws, Depth, Results, Grammar, A splash of creativity and courage. Depth meaning have a nice document that is neat and compact with little errors, Results meaning describe the results in the best way possible, Grammar meaning well, no errors basically, Creativity meaning don't be to boring with your document you want it to look good and stand out so add little details. Last but not least Courage meaning if you don't have a good enthusiasm about a test you are doing, don't do it, go for a test you want to do, and put yourself up to it and try your hardest. I also live by 6 headers, Aim, Method, Hypothesis, Findings, Log and Conclusion.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- An Executive Researcher not only performs tests but now since they have a good understanding of writing reports they are now responsible for rating fellow Researchers reports as well. The Executive Researcher must be prepared and mature since now they hold a higher clearance. The higher clearance allows them to perform Level 4 tests easily and can now approve cross tests, although to keep in mind that the cross test should be performed in a safe manner with no breach risk or a risk that a D-Class could die. It’s mostly suggested that the cross-tests should be used for in-animate objects, for example Read the Encyclopedia of Diseases and cure the disease with the SCP-500 pill.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Personnel File

As for story-lines, I would be involved in either Deep Research or field research, investigating and tracking down SCPs on surface whether it is 323 or 8854. Deep Research meaning I don't just do a test and that's it, I look more into it, and with the addition of the labs I can now study DNA.

Last edited:

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

ydAdYyC4YH2HBCw7JM74-xgpkMQ9R28RHaIL7nll7tnu1DPJLoiW19szj9_B8cwUMdfYr9QmrDGVL8hOnEI9mT-hunlb9kANAeea0uDbmTRCxdht7SMsNb7CDo3CYzeJrlr6oy5zP-cpxd91PrHcTZIEKXc_tf2b5UiN-jSvV9GaOUSdwnFdR3980fQDNQ

Hello, Oliver!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review however, your application has unfortunately been denied.

We would love to have more of an opportunity to see what you can do within the Research Department before giving you the role of Executive. Not only this, but we do hold some concerns based on your reasoning regarding why you want to become Executive.

We do not wish to see you using the position of Executive as a way to climb up through the ranks of the Foundation, rather than for the benefit of the Research Department. This leads to concerns surrounding one's dedication to their responsibilities.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Thank you for your time, and happy testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.