Denied Omega 1 Sky [US]

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Accessing Entry Logs.....Error Entry Log is Redacted Via Ethics Committee
Password is Required Please Insert Password: STI████████
Password Accepted Opening Redacted Files

Accessing audio logs

Ethics Committee Chairman: Care to repeat that story again. Something still doesn't line up exactly.

Ryota: I was standing guard as reports of a false Iota 10 member was inside the facility. Concerns aroused when they began hiding some bag on them. Further questioning lead to them having come into contact with the anomaly they brought on site. Having cut them off I went to stop them and it fell out of the box.

Ethics Committee Chairman: *Holding back some laughter* Why didn't you touch the rock again?

Ryota: I tried and the rock didn't work again... Went to do more, but Ethics had stopped me.

Ethics Committee Chairman: Can you please elaborate on the course of action you had planned to take?

Ryota: Simply I was going to kill them.

Ethics Committee Chairman: As a member of this organization, it is your responsibility to adhere to ethical and moral standards. Killing someone, even in the face of a potential threat, is not an acceptable course of action. We need to find a solution that prioritizes the safety of everyone involved while also upholding our values.

Ryota: I get that, but I wasn't thinking clearly. I feel this shouldn't go further then this room. Do you wish for me to go off duty for a while?

Ethics Committee Chairman: Negative you are to cover this up. From this point on Ryota is MIA until we find a way to revert you back. You are going to need a new code name. Any ideas?

Ryota: ...... Sky

Ethics Committee Chairman: Welcome to Omega 1 Sky

The Audio File ends

Sky stared at the computer screen for a few more minutes, hoping for some new information to appear. But there was nothing. Sighing, they closed the computer and left the bunks. As they walked up the staircase towards the core sector, Sky thought to themselves how mundane the day was turning out to be. They had been hoping for some excitement or action, but it seemed like everything was running smoothly so far.

As they walked down the hallway, Sky couldn't help but think that even on a normal day, there was always the potential for something to go wrong. The Foundation was filled with anomalies that could break containment at any moment, and it was their job as an Omega 1 member to ensure that the Ethics Committee was kept safe.

Stopping outside of Ethics Wing, Sky began to stand guard and wait, keeping a watchful eye on everyone who entered and exited the area. They knew that the people who entered Ethics were usually up to something important, and they couldn't let anything slip by unnoticed. It was a boring job, but one that was absolutely essential for maintaining the safety and security of the Foundation.

Sky's mind drifts back to their time with Brazil, a fellow Omega 1 member.

??? "Funny, isn't it? To think that another O1 operative would mistake you for a Chaos agent. Your loyalty is both admirable and dangerous."

Sky shakes her head, clearing her thoughts, and turns to see a researcher approaching.

As the researcher approached, Sky stood at attention, ready to perform their duty as a member of Omega-1. But as the researcher got closer, Sky felt something press against their abdomen. Startled, they looked down to see the researcher whispering something about the Insurgency. Before Sky could react, a gunshot rang out and the researcher fled into Ethics Wing.

Sky reached for their radio to report the incident, but everything slowly turned to black. Sky thought this was the end and accepted their fate. After a few moments, Sky's eyes opened and they found themselves in an unfamiliar office. Sitting in one of the chairs was a figure that looked eerily similar to Ryota.

The figure continues to speak, and Sky can't help but feel a sense of familiarity and dread wash over them.

??? "You're probably wondering who I am. Well, let's just say that I'm someone who knows you very well. I've been with you since the beginning, since the portal incident. You know, the one that turned you into what you are now."

Sky's mind races as they try to make sense of what this figure is saying. They can't recall any incident involving a portal.

Sky: "I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. Who are you?"

The figure leans forward, and Sky can see that their face is twisted into a mocking grin.

??? "Oh, I think you know exactly who I am. As for the portal incident, well, I suppose it's not surprising that you don't remember. After all, it's not every day that you get your memories wiped clean."

Sky's heart sinks as the truth dawns on them. The figure in front of them is Ryota, or rather, the consciousness that had taken over Ryota's body after the incident with the portal.

Sky: "You... you're the one who's been causing all of this? The violent outbursts, the attacks on our own people?"

Ryota: "Well, yes and no. It's a little more complicated than that. You see, I'm not exactly in control all the time. But when I am, let's just say that I like to have a little fun."

Sky can feel their blood boil at Ryota's casual admission. They had always suspected that something was off about Ryota, but they never imagined that it was this bad.

Sky: "You're a monster."

Ryota: "And you're still so loyal, even after everything I've done. It's almost... endearing."

Sky grits their teeth and tries to stand up, but their body feels weak and unresponsive. Ryota chuckles at their futile attempt.

Ryota: "Relax the damage affects you here to. It is just your mind after all. And don't worry about the outbursts I care about keeping you safe and that's it."

Sky looking up at the ceiling starts to feel weaker and starts to drift off to sleep.

Ryota: "Don't do that or it will be the end. The medics should be here soon. Lets keep talking... what about Jules."

Sky lets out a weak smile while still staring upwards.

Ryota: "I'm still surprised that -6 let you remember them as Julian"

Sky lets out a soft laugh before closing their eyes again.

Ryota: "Come on...not now. Where are the doctors. What about the bear?"

Sky wakes up a little bit and has an angered look on their face.

Ryota: "It made you deaf after all. Those techs did good with those headphones. Its...."

The office fades to black.

Sky groans and blinks their eyes open, the harsh lights of the medical bay causing them to squint. They feel disoriented and confused, trying to piece together how they ended up there.

Looking around, Sky sees various medical equipment and supplies scattered around the room. They realize they must have been brought here after the incident in the Ethics Wing. Looking in one of the chairs they see Ryota. It seems that only Sky can see them as they vanish and reappear in places people are not at.

Sky takes a moment to assess their physical condition. They feel sore all over, as if they were hit with a heavy object. "I feel like I got hit by a truck," Sky says groggily. Trying to sit up sky notices that they are unable to move their legs.

Sky: "Hey, what's going on? Why can't I move my legs?"

The Doctor sighs heavily, seeming almost defeated.

Doctor: "It's... complicated. You were injured during the incident in the Ethics Wing. The doctors were able to stabilize you, but the damage to your spinal cord was severe. I'm sorry, Sky, but... you may never walk again."

Sky's heart sinks as they try to process the news. They had always prided themselves on their physical abilities, and the thought of being confined to a wheelchair was overwhelming.

Sky: "Never walk again? How is that even possible? What am I supposed to do now?"

Doctor: "Well it is the foundation so we may be able to get an suit to assist you. The engineering department is good with prosthetics."

Sky nods, feeling a mix of relief and apprehension. "I see. Thank you, doctor. Do you know when I might be able to get one of these suits?"

The doctor consults their clipboard before replying. "It looks like the suit will take some time to construct and calibrate for your specific needs, but I would estimate it should be ready within the next few weeks."

Sky sighs, knowing that they will have to spend some time adapting to their new situation. "I understand. Thank you for your help."

The doctor nods and leaves the room, leaving Sky alone with Ryota once again. Sky looks at Ryota, feeling conflicted about their feelings towards the suit.

Ryota's expression softens. "I'm sorry."

Sky nods, feeling a sense of gratitude towards Ryota. Despite everything that had happened, they knew that they could count on Ryota to have their back.

Ryota: "Just think in a few weeks you will be back to your normal duties. Just relax for now."

Sky lays back in the medical bed and goes back to sleep.

PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested: Omega 1

Photograph of PAC:Sky.png

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
PAC Denied
Hi @Gregory,

Your PAC request has been denied for the following reasons: Combative personnel may not have their base model changed as per PAC3 rules.

by Rushi & Alpha

You may amend your lore and request a review again by contacting a Server Leadership Member.

Kind Regards,
Rushi​