Orcas 22415 App [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:576926144
Discord name: Origin0666
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Been actively playing since October 2023
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Zyon “Orca” Gordon
Civilian name: Changeling
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Total 133
Scp 17

• ZQeoonW1phHqnDZqOxWKMlmDOxB3XmFtoSPmzoskDyEZZNt0JFlinvtaFasWm4_lAAtXD_k_sbhXUFsUMRGu9IRmlJ3Z4FXp3cdK99y7FsJBC3sGqAZVRIRNa_9pI20lCTTMxyI_IiwTNc9NhZzNf9I
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • E-11 SGT (Held)
  • Medical Consultant (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I have received nothing of the sort
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
  • I want to help make the server more fun by adding myself into the nest of people who play 22415. I’ve been on this server for a good time now (first joining around 2-3 years ago but not active at all) and I have a fair amount of knowledge on the rules of the server as well as I know the community fairly well. I have also read the rules and lore for these characters.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
  • They like to build a safe environment and help foundation personnel as needed. They share the foundation goals of secure contain and protect, they have good morals and are there to support foundation personnel in non combative ways/ways that wont interfere with combative scenarios.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
  • You should focus on helping the researchers (non-combatives) to safety, since they are non-combative they have no way of defending themselves and it is scp 22415s goal to keep foundation personnel safe.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
  • No, again they want to focus on helping the non-combatives to safety during emergencies, safety of non-combatives is priority.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
  • D-Class are not considered a part of foundation personnel, SCP 22415 assists only foundation personnel so they would ignore the D-Class as D-Class have no authority over the SCP.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @Orca
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to (Not meeting level requirement)

You may reapply in 3 days time

Kind Regards,
Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.