For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): 'Cat', 'Zim', Jhonny
Civilian name: Foxure
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI opperative, CI deep cover, CI R&D, DEA Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for Failrp, I accidentally body blocked a fellow d class when he was stuck in the door
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I will go above and beyod for rp and lore. with this server and many others i have been Head of Research, Gensec DPT Lead, R&D lead, and A-1 SGT. I have restarted everything since my year of LOA on this server and plan on making sure all players have fun and enjoy to RP with any character I play as.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: they are to assist all the overseers and when the Overseers are off site they have equal authority to all lv4 personal and can give orders to A-1 if needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: the lore will be built as i play and expanded, but his name that he prefers is Mr. Telliance or "Tale". his location of Birth is unknown as he has no distinguishable accent but he is a transfer from Site 7, his previous job was unknown to most, but he did it well enough to earn this promotion all that is known is that he worked in the Mount August department.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Cat.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for any questions you may have. (thorn#6299)

You may re-apply in two weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.