Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2022
header.PNG
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:87998391

Discord name:
DLEtna#1116

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
2 weeks however VTime only counted up 5 Days of Playtime.

In what country are you located?:
UK

Time zone:
GMT

Character name(s):
Avery Winters

Civilian name:
Avery Summers

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, as well as Teamspeak and Discord.

----------------------------------------------------

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

CI-Delta
MTF Captain of Nu-7

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No warnings as of the submission of this application.
header.PNG
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

To create and promote individual styles of each Overseer - As part of my character whom is a French tailor. I aim to utilise my skill set with PAC3 to create custom PACs for each Overseer tailored to their specific specifications and desires. An running portfolio of my past works can be viewed via the link below. In addtion, a custom PAC was created for this chraracter which can also be viewed in the link below.

Google Docs - PAC3 Portfolio

To roleplay out a fully realised character - I aim to play a character with a rich and in depth backstory. From minor details, such as mannerisms and speech. To major details, such as custom PAC for the character. In addition, this character would only be using text chat to ensure authenticity. (Don’t worry, i have a decent WPM count so you won’t be stuck for a long period of time)

A great amount of effort was invested in creating such a character. To ensure that the character can hold its own in a conversation. In fact, writing for this character began one week before the submission of this application.

To utilise prior experiences from prior communities and knowledge of SCP Lore - Making use of past experience and knowledge. I aim to further enrich the RP Experience of those around me.

In fact, I have made an in-game lecture regarding various topics to inspire further reading into SCP Lore. An example of this was on an Lecture on the mission statement/internal structures of GOC

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

• To aid in the responsibilities and duties of the Overseers. Which can range from the following.
- To serve as a physical proxy for an Overseer. Which can range from meeting with Department Heads, establishing lines of communications with other parties or performing inspections.

- Perform menial tasks or take on any administrative burdens so that an Overseer can dedicate their time elsewhere.​
  • To grant guidance and advice should an Overseer desire it.
  • To not exceed their station and to serve the will of the Council.
header.PNG
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

IC Docs / Short Tales (Written by myself):

[Google Docs] - File No.AZ0258285 - Internal Documentation

[Google Docs] - Short Written Tales

OOC Docs/External References:

[Google Docs] - OOC Doc - (essentially a short T L : D R for those that don't want to read Docs)

[SCP Wiki] - Magic Orientation

[SCP Wiki] - Transcripts of a lecture on Applied Thaumatology

Attachments

• header.PNG
    header.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Deleted member 982

+Support

Active IG & TS
Competent, helps me during my time as Nu-7 COM and suggests creative ideas that help.
Has good ranks
Good leader.

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

We're interested in seeing you in the new position of Overseer Council Assistant.

Please speak to O5-5 to progress and finalise your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.