I am applying for SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes I do have a microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF ALPHA 1 CPL (Holding)

- MTF NU7 CPL ( Held)

- CI - BETA (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Yes I have received 8 warnings which were for things such as FailRP , FearRP and also Job abuse , along with that I have one ban which was for severe toxicity however these warnings were issued a long time ago and I have changed since then and have even became a moderator where I enforce the rules of the server on a daily basis.

What makes you the best candidate Overseer Assistant?:

- In my personal opinion what makes me an eligible candidate for overseer assistant is my playtime as I play the server many hours each day meaning I can do everything a overseer assistant would do but on a regular basis each day no matter how I feel.

Along with that I am mature meaning I can do my job properly at all times no matter where I am in the site.

I would also like to say that I have experience as an agent and do play the job at different times throughout the week

Also I am also fully open to criticism and I am willing to change on whatever is said.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

- The responsibilities of an Overseer assistant are as follows -

They take orders from the O5 council and make sure there are orders are fully executed to the highest possible standard.

Along with that they keep a keen eye out for anyone who is breaking the code of conduct as that is their main job to enforce the code of conduct and punish anyone who breaks it.

Overseer assistants also order the MTF unit A1 when nobody else with correct clearance can do so .

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

INFORMATION

NAME - Bob "Tarz" Smithinson

AGE - 25

LORE -

Agent "Tarz" stares aimlessly at his computer after hours of long paperwork until he hears a loud knock at his door

He is extremely worried for some odd reason but as soon as the door opens you see a visible change in both his face and his posture

He sits up in his chair and takes a long look at the 2 Alpha 1 operatives staring at him from the entrance of his office all he says is -

"I know why you are here"

The 2 Alpha 1 operatives say nothing and stare at him with their endless gaze , until one of them walks closer he says to Agent "Tarz"

"Stand up!"

Agent "Tarz" complies with the operatives he was about to speak until he a large bag was placed over his head restricting his view , they were taking him somewhere , somewhere he had never been before however he knew who he was being taken to see.

* Many hours later *
The bag that was on his head was taken off he looked around and saw a strange man in front him

The man in the black suit began to speak , he uttered the words " hello " in a shallow but stern voice

"Tarz" was left speechless.

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @shequis

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.