What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I received an rdm warning for killing a disguised MTF
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I am a great leader. I can help make the facility a safer and better run place. I am well known and get along well with most people inside of the facility. I have a lot of leader experience and I love working with other people. I am very good at taking orders and helping my higher ups.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- My responsibilities as an overseer assistant is to help the main overseer make sure the facility is running smoothly and that the facility is as safe as we can possibly make it. I know that I must follow every order given to me from all of my higher ups especially the overseer.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jequavius (thug) Johnson born and raised in Northern Ireland was hired to site 65 as an assistant overseer. Jequavius is a very good listener often spends his time with less fortunate people to help them deal with their problems while having too many problems himself. Jequavius main focus is to make the facility a better place for personnel and D class.

Status
Not open for further replies.