O5-7
A-1 cpl
CI-BCOM
Nu-7 cpl
E-11 pvt
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
4 warns for nrp and nlr
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I already have previous experience as an O5 council. I have had a cl4 position as BCOM, this means I'm capable of commanding an army, effectively and efficiently. I have applied for this position before but I believe I am capable of getting it now. I have good RP capability and I think I am very friendly and easy to get along with.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The Overseer assistant well help the O5 council and fill in for them when they are not there. They can be given CL5 perms if ordered by the O5 council. They should help maintain the site as a whole and its individual departments. They should maintain professionalism and be mature

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
CL 1 - John "cartz":

John "cartz" born in Great Britain in 1985, I was first introduced to the foundation while studying at the University of Oxford. The foundation took interest in my research of anomalous properties in the University and surrounding areas. I was offered a position as a Junior researcher and spent around 15 years working there, before being promoted to a researcher.

CL 2 - John "cartz":
I spent the next few years working as a researcher having many major breakthroughs discovering more SCP's and new ways to use SCP's to benefit the human race. My character also helped with the discovery and usage of amnestics, due to this to research I was promoted to Senior Researcher.

CL 3 - John "cartz":
I spent a few more years investigating SCP's. I decided to take a U-turn within my career in the foundation deciding to apply for the MTF-NU7 regiment. After a long interview and a difficult tryout, I managed to enter the MTF regiment. I spent the next few years becoming part of the well-known elites in NU-7, making a name for myself. One day while going around doing my normal facility jobs I was approached by a mysterious MTF regiment ( now I know are MTF A-1 ) kidnapped and asked if I wanted to join the MTF regiment. I accepted, learning the true secrets of the foundation. I was now a member of the Red Right Hand, the best of the best, the henchmen of the O5 council. I was given clearance level 3-4 permissions only allowed to open clearance level 4 doors in certain areas. I spent the next 10 years working for the red right hand.

CL 4 - John "cartz":
After spending 10 years working for the red right hand I caught the eye of the O5 council and became not just one of their A-1 henchmen but a trusted member of A-1. I was eventually approached one day and asked if i wanted to become and O5 council assistant and gladly accepted hoping it would boost my reputation within site-65. I took part in many high-profile operations assisting the O5 council at every chance I got. I also help maintain the site assisting site directors and advisors.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

+support​

nice guy
app well wrote
already been overseer assistant
Honestly deserves the whitelist

gl!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Cartz30 . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.