Yes

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes it is my first application

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

Yes I do
I was a GM in a CvR RP Server (Combine Vs Rebels)

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

A lot of HL2 RP and this server

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Well I average around 5-9 per day if I have no IRL stuff

-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

The Gamer-Master role can allow me to do stuff normal players cant and can create more RP and Lore around the site to make people even more interested in play the server and doing serios RP , the SCP universe have a lot of cool ideas that can be used in a fun way and even if I don't want to use them I can create my own thing from ground up
I basically want to make my ideas and creations come to life for me and the other people to enjoy interacting with.
that's why I want to join GM.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I'm mature, Active and creative, I already know how to do a GM's job, I know what the goal of my events are and why I'm doing them and to plan and create them without causing harm to the server like lag or fps drops or even annoying players, as a GM you have a lot of responsibly over your events and actions and I know that and already experienced it.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

"Men in black"
Reports have been made about 2 men in black suits asking questions about a dead girl around the site, Spraying staff around the site, even causing some site staff to go braindead yet their is still alive, the 2 men have never been found and they just disappear around a corner like they were never there, Site staff needs to find out what is happening, try to find who are those 2 men, and what girl are they talking about.

"The Yeti"

A new anomaly have been spotted on surface, it appears to be a giant humanoid creature with white hair all over his body, its very powerful but its friendly if not attacked, Foundation and CI need to try to capture the entity to study it to know more about it, while GOC need to kill it, all factions need to act fast and get their hands on this entity before the others.

"The Flesh That Hates"

A sarkic group have released a sample of SCP-610 in Pinewood, the whole time is now infected and covered in SCP-610 material, this is bad new for everyone, Foundation, GOC and CI will work together to stop this from spreading, they have to kill all SCP-610 entities and burn it all down and burn what looks like the heart of the infection

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
a new facility have been found that are not on the Foundation records, on top of the facility entrance there is a sign that says "SCP Foundation Department Of Abnormalities" with the foundation logo next to it, the facility staff area and some of the levels are clear and working but the deeper levels have breaches in them, Site-65 staff will be moving to the facility and ganna hold camp at surface and the facility staff area and use D-Class to test the new anomalies they ganna find while MTFs have to clear the deeper levels of the facility and contain the breaches.

CI have to sneak in from the main door or other
entrances or vents that the can find, steal what ever they can from this place, but they might need to help the foundation at the end if they want to stay alive.

but who
knows what is down there that might end up making this exploring mission into a XK-Class end of the world scenario.
[ No GOC jobs allowed or SCP jobs other than 999/2295 since all the SCPs going to be
original ]

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: There are rumors about Site-266 Director that he is corrupt and helping other GOI's, the Ethics committee have ordered Mobile Task Force O-1 to move in site undercover and to make sure if the rumors are correct, if it is they are to immediately take over the site and remove any sign of the Director existents.
-

A-1: O5-11 Have been deemed not longer useful for the foundation and he knows it, and he is causing more harm than good, O5-1 have ordered Mobile Task Force A-1 to move to his location and eliminate him, be advise tho he is going be ready for this and going to use everything he has from SCPs to his own MTF to make sure he stays in his position.
-
Nu-7: Reports of Pinewood citizens going missing without a trace right after reports of a devil worshiping cult seen around the town, Nu-7 with help of GOC must investigate and capture who or what is behind this alive if possible.
-
E-11: in a standard HCZ sweep E-11 members found a new door made of wood that was never there before, cameras show that it always existed even tho no one saw it before, when they opened the door the found a flesh like dimension with weird entities inside of it, Mobile Task Force E-11 are tasked to explore this place, capture one of the entities nd try to found out how did this door came to be
-

CI: CI Deep-Cover have found out that The foundation is transporting some SCPs one of them is SCP-268 "The Cap Of Neglect" to Site-65, CI have to attack the convoy and Steal SCP-268 because it will help them greatly in Deep-Cover missions and assassinations, this is a one of life time Chance to steal it and put it in a good use
-

Foundation Staff: A few days a researcher have been found dead, he killed him self for no reason, he seemed happy before, and since then more and more site staff have been suiciding with no reason, so far 11 Staff members have suicided, the reason is anomalies and no one knows happening, all site staff need to report anything that might solve this case (this is going to be an humanoid SCP that is invisible that is killing people making it look like they killed them self's for his sick meaning of fun)

Last edited:

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

Interview Required

Greetings @Ozz, additional information is needed, meaning an interview is required.

Please speak to myself when you are free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.