Ozz Stanly's 096 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:217991052

Discord name: OZZ#1515

For how long have you played on CG SCP: i think like a month (1 week 5 days Vtime)

In what country are you located?: Syria (and no its not a joke)

Time zone: +3 GMT

Character name(s): Ozz Stanly (foundation) / Ozz "Harambe" Stanly (CI)

Civilian name: Ozzy Stanly

Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for NRP (i Bhopped next to someone having a sit to pass time thinking its out of rp)
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: im usually a chill person and i dont look to create chaos and im looking to do more RP i usually play 049 since its a smart SCP and u can do good RP with it and people usually enjoy it
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: it basically stays chill sitting kinda trying to avoid people for them not to look at his face (not like running away from them more like covering his face) and not make contact with anyone until they see his face
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is allowed to go to the location of the person who saw his face either in real time or through a picture of any kind ,wherever the person are (so yes if its someone in D block that mean he can go to D block)
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF usually get the scramblers to avoid looking at 096 face directly
They wait for the person who looked at his face to be killed and for 096 rage to end then they put a bucket on his head and beam him ,cuff him and take him back to his CC

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @Ozz,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.