Character name(s): Oskar "Ozzy" Lubomirski
Civilian name: Ricky Spuckler

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I own and use a mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI LTCOM, O-1 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for Security Captain because I feel that I can make a positive impact on Security as a whole thanks to my capabilities and skillset that I can bring to the table. The prospect of upholding a high standard of RP in security as a whole and guiding new cadets during their time in the department to new heights sounds very enticing and I would like to get involved, and having the rank of Security Captain will help me achieve these goals. I find that playing as a member of Security is overall very fun and action-packed.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- As mentioned previously, my skillset is very well-suited to Security as a whole. I am a great communicator, leader and am able to distinguish between being serious and being able to have fun. I know that I will work very well with the Security team and leadership that is already in place. I also have a vast amount of experience in terms of being in positions of responsibility, especially on MRP.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Security Captain has a large amount of responsibilities in RP, these include making sure that cadets, officers and sergeants are doing their job properly according to department procedures and ensuring that the Ethics Code is being followed at all times. Alongside this, making sure that the D-Block is under control at all times and that site security is maintained at all points in time are important duties that I must fulfil in the role of Security Captain.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Oskar Lubomirski begun his career as a paratrooper in the Polish Land Forces, before being transferred to the JW GROM after heroic actions in Afghanistan which saved his squad from imminent death. During his time there, he stood out for his exceptional leadership skills and abilities to remain calm under pressure and ultimately rose to the rank of Kapitan. After the death of his wife, Justyna, he decided to resign from his position in the Special Forces and decided to become an author, documenting his experiences as a military man. Headhunters within the Foundation were alerted to the opportunity of acquiring Oskar's services as a member of their Security Team, and they seized the chance swiftly. Mobile Task Force Operatives were dispatched to his location in Poland, where he was then transported via helicopter to Site-65 for immediate assignment with the help of various amnestics.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support

Hello Ozzy, considering that you were just demoted from LTCOM in C.I very recently (and due to the reason being very serious and immature of you), I will be giving a -support as I do not think you will be able to handle this position & contribute whatsoever with this position. Good luck.

Last edited:

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
Hi Jons,

I'd like to address a few of your points in your response, as obviously leaving this unanswered wouldn't exactly reflect very well on me.

you were just demoted from LTCOM in C.I very recently (and due to the reason being very serious and immature of you)

I was demoted for poking fun at someone being warned for beatboxing. This somehow got perceived as being toxic even though I was making fun of a situation, not targeting a particular player or individual. I don't exactly see how this is "very serious". I had a laugh in OOC, and I didn't hurt anyone in the process; if I did, they should have contacted me and I would have stopped immediately.

I do not think you will be able to handle this position & contribute whatsoever with this position.

As said in the app, I have had multiple positions of responsibility and performed well in them. I can admit my faults during my time as a member of C.I Command - I simply had no motivation and didn't find the position fun. I believe that it will be the polar opposite if I were to join Security as a Captain as I believe that I would genuinely find it fun.

Thank you for your feedback, have a good one!

Application Denied

Hi @Ozzy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.

Unfortunately you do not have enough experience as security staff and your activity in-game doesn't meet the requirement,
Before making another application please aim on your activity in-game and get plenty of experience as security officer/sergeant.

- O5-3​

Reactions: Ozzy
Status
Not open for further replies.