Foundation: Pablo"Dr.Teddy"
CI: Pablo

Civilian name:
Pablo

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP RP-UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

-Ekran görüntüsü 2023-04-15 170228.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Hold: MTF E-11 CPL
Hold: CI-B [TEU-SGT]
Held: MTF Nu-7 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2x RDM ( killing d class in d block )
2x FailRP ( giving gun to d class as a chef )
1x FearRP ( 2x1 position and killing them, i dont think its fearRP because i shoot first )

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I played a lot of GENSEC and E-11 and constantly containing SCP-096, I know how it should behave and where it should go. While I was SCP, I would watch 096 carefully and see what he was doing.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

When not looking SCP-096 or photograph of SCP-096, 096 should sit on the ground and cry, not move, or force people to look at its face. If he has a bucket on his head, he can try to break the bucket.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP-096 cannot go to d block as it has rage. If and only if a person in the d block looks at their face or photo, then he can enter the d block and kill them, of course, they cannot enter the cells and spawn kill or base camping. 096 sets out to kill the person who looks at his photo as he had a rage, he cannot kill everyone.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

After the news of the breach of scp-096 comes, code-4 should be activated immediately and all personnel should attach scramle immediately. In this way, 096's face will be blurred and 096 will not be able to kill them for not looking at his face. Then they should take buckets from certain places and put them in charge of 096. When 096 calms down and sits on the ground someone should beam him then cuff him and take him back to the containment chamber.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.