[PAC3] Error

• Thread starter Deleted member 6968
  • Start date

Deleted member 6968

1716386745195.png
I don't understand what seems to be the problem. I tried 120mb of a model, and 13mb of a model, none of em seem to work. I've also tried different short-term file upload systems, and from there I've copied links, and put inside the model http request box, and it gives me this error message. What's the fix for it?

Solution
From my experience, this usually this happens when you compress, take, or modify a file incorrectly and its just unreadable. I'd recommend going through pac3 tutorials on successfully extracting and compressing gmod workshop models correctly, or else if you delete something you weren't supposed to, or you miss stuff you were supposed to delete it'd be unreadable.

Heres a good one:

Deleted member 6968

With drop box, did you change the 0 at the end to a 1?
Yes, even tried making the files more easily accessible (needed models n other things inside the .zip instead of inside the folder) different methods did not work for me.

Deleted member 6968

Did you compress the file or set it to store when you made it a zip?
I set it to store, I didn't compress it, and yes, it's a .zip extension.

Now when I am trying to download other models, they're just as .bin extension, I don't get .gma anymore.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
From my experience, this usually this happens when you compress, take, or modify a file incorrectly and its just unreadable. I'd recommend going through pac3 tutorials on successfully extracting and compressing gmod workshop models correctly, or else if you delete something you weren't supposed to, or you miss stuff you were supposed to delete it'd be unreadable.

Heres a good one:

Solution