PAC Request Pac3 Request from High Yeena / Mel Rosewood

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MelRosewood

Feb 15, 2024
Khajiit-character.
Model is 13 MB in size. Headhacked in a way that makes it work with any and all playermodels.
I used D-class cause it was the most easy to work with, But I have tested and they work on other models.
The model is from the Garry's mod Workshop. It has multiple different styles and variations that can be achieved using this model right here.
Different fur colour, Different hair, piercings.. Etcetera.

As how this works in RP: I've been told I can do a pretty killer impression of the Khajiits from skyrim which is where this model comes from.
I know the Khajiits lore, so i can get into character pretty well and i was told that if i were to make a "Animal head character" thing it should be more realistic. So i picked the Khajiits. I feel like it'd just be a really fun and goofy time for everyone involved if i were to do RP with this.
Also i doubt this is very furry-esque. I mean it's a race from Skyrim, a fun one that is cute, if it were more furry it'd look less like a cat and more like a cartoonish version of a cat. But this literally is just a realistic depiction of a cat in a humanoid body form - That's fantastic if you ask me, and funny too.

How this fits into the SCP lore is... arguable.
I personally feel it should be fine, Given how we're literally working with supernatural beings here, The lore for this could be a person who got tested on by the foundation and ended up with a more permanent change to their appearance.
However, There is the confinement series on YT made by Lord Bung that has some rather unique characters in there. A prime example'd be Shepard the shuck. A guy who is literally made out of corn. I feel like that is somewhat lore accurate, there definitely would be a guy who is made out of corn in the SCP facility, After all it is a sort of dark comedy depending on who you ask. (I mean there is literally a note somewhere in the game that says "if i find whoever is leaving out these classified documents i will feed them to the [Dangerous SCP, can't remember the number]"

But that's my personal suggestion.
I have a Hyena version, a significantly more cartoonish variant but is also alot more cute, which i have my doubts will ever be accepted.
I also have heard that there was a guy who did this exact same thing, A Khajiit, And i was really excited when i heard that and is the reason im making this.
image.png

image.png

If you need me to make any changes, let me know. thanks.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
PAC Denied

Hi @MelRosewood ,

Your PAC3 Request has been Denied.

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.
Kind Regards,
~World​

Status
Not open for further replies.