Denied PAC3 request to be used exclusively on E11 bio

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
I am making this pac request so that i may use a pac made for me from an event slab did a long while ago
Pac overall consists of shoulder plates, large cape, tubes flowing to support the oxygen/respiration systems, and the overall pac is slightly taller then the original bio suit i believe
I must also add that I am unable to take bits and pieces off of this pac as it is one lump model not pieces forming a whole.
Photos of the pac:Screenshot 2023-05-10 225412.pngScreenshot 2023-05-10 225421.pngScreenshot 2023-05-10 225255.pngScreenshot 2023-05-10 225242.png
Character lore: My name is Ambassador Josher "Owl". I was a normal civilian out for a car ride when alarms started sounding in the pinewood area. I thought nothing of it thinking it must be a drill. I saw helicopters fly quickly overhead and a man in a plague doctor costume running from the military base. He greeted me and continued running. I was quickly stopped and given amnestics. When I woke up, I was in some offices among some people telling me to take a test which I passed and they handed me a smudged ID showing the name Josher and the codename "Owl". I was recently taken in to Epsilon-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" and have rose through the ranks to become a lance corporal. At this rank I began to slightly remember my past, remember some salesman. He had sold me a suit of armor. One that could protect me from all ailments. I set out to find this suit and recruited a few members of DEA into my search. It was able to be found in Pinewood on the outskirts of the town buried under a foot of dirt. I quickly returned to the barracks and began cleaning off the armor and donned it. I felt a sense of strength rush through me as all the tubes connected and the breathing became like that of a gas mask. I tapped a button on the side and suddenly the helmet closed up and turned on revealing everything around me.

Last edited:

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
-Support

This ISNT Realistic
This doesnt show that you are a E-11 Bio
its completely out of place for a SCPRP server
all this gives is DarkRP vibes.

Monker

Aug 11, 2022
-support you fr trying to be mandalore the great from star wars this is scp rp not star wars rp 1683833387868.png

"Spartan"

Feb 17, 2023
- support
In no way does it fit rp (not to be rude in saying that) but it doesnt fit with the foundation and rp in any way nonetheless if its specifically for BIO i can see an 049 player being confused on how they cant "cure you" by the fact u dont look like a BIO at all

Last edited:

v1b3rant

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY📍
-support
sadly support if you can make this you can make a buetiful better one but this doesnt scream biohazard doesnt even whisper biohazard its sick but its just no where near the job your making the pac more it looks more like a 7722 pac request than a biohazard

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
PAC Denied
Hi @Josher,

Your PAC request has been denied for the following reasons: Combative personnel may not have their base model changed, and the the PAC does not resemble an Epsilon-11 member.

by Rushi & Alpha

You may amend your lore and request a review again by contacting a Server Leadership Member.

Kind Regards,
Rushi​