Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Jan 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
XSalamancerX

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
38 Total Time
about IRL 11 Months Total since joining.

In what country are you located?:
Germany

Time zone:
Central European Standard Time

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Nu-7 PVT Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Chaos name (include your rank):
William "Pacman" Connors

Civilian name:
Jerry "Newsman" Connors

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49585350

Do you have a mic?:
Yup

What server are you applying for?:
SCP RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First GM One, Last Application was for Staff.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
When i first Started
Failrp - Do not actually remember the incident
New Life Rule - Asked a guard why he killed me in Character, a thing I was used to on another server
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Nope, hoping to get experiences through this.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
yep, on a different server that was Semi-Serious, added to the experience i got on here.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Depends on the day. Work Days: 2-4 Hours, Weekends, 2-8 Hours
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I have plenty of ideas swimming around my head, and With just pac and without the right permissions i can't just do them on the spot for RP Scenarios, with GM I can use those ideas and give people a fun experience.. I've always experienced how the event staff make events that range from Amazing to.. well bad. And I want to be one of the people who brings out Amazing Events with the help of the others, to enrich the lives of players on the server with more Roleplay Scenarios and Situations where they can learn more about other scps besides the ones we have on the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I make pacs all the time for certain situations, as well as for other people. I Know how to Roleplay well, and I have a head full of Ideas . Besides the fact, I know how to make decent forms in Pac3 without taking up too much space. Besides that I am quite a team players and can always pitch in to assist in other events besides my own in any way possible.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
One idea i have had for quite a while was to make myself into some safe-class SCPS to let researchers do more tests.
For instance with 1370, The Robot who's life was almost ended by a plant falling on him. I would make the appearance myself with pac, and would go around proclaiming i was (Insert badass robot title here) And wished to fight, only to collapse after being slightly touched.

Another would be Connor, The Unkillable D-class from the Confinement Series. Also easily able to be done in pac, I would be godded, but make an animation for "Dying" As well as re-appearing. It could be useful for keter tests to see the durability of an scp, or how it interacts with an immortal.

A Third idea could be for easy crosstesting, for instance situations where 035 was put on something else, like 096/035/049 as to what could happen, or just have a new concept appear, an Alternate reality version of an SCP, a 049 version that actually cures people, a 682 that's friendly and loves to play.

Could even be silly little ideas like a Clipboard that just doesn't want to be written on anymore and grows legs, but is too short to reach any door so people have to open it for him, Lets call him Clippy.

There are so many Safe/Euclid classes that can be used for tests if the thought is put into it, those two being the top of my thought process.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The First few that Pop into mind are 001 When Day Breaks
Infinite Ikea
An all out war between Sarkics and Church of the Broken god.

Since Missions were Needed:
001 When Day Breaks

The Entire Surface gets a Skybox change to a burning sun with a red sky, and anyone in on surface will be turned into a 001-1 entity, which has the ability to grab a person similar to cuffs and drag them to the surface, once on surface the individual will be also turned into an entity, up to the point where all entities are iether destroyed, or the entire server is converted.

It's basicly a Convert or Purge Type where when you die, stay in HCZ and "Hang out" Until the event is over, to avoid spawn camping and constantly returning. This type of event requires a lot of planning to get it right and still make it fun for people.

Infinite Ikea: Simple Mission, CI And Foundation are to retrieve an object from within the Ikea and find a way out somehow, or find a way to contact the outside to get them out. Other players will become the Workers, which have 3000-1's Sweps, Hit hard. Winning Side would get a prize, be it upgrades or Intel on the other side.

The Second War of Flesh, Located entirely within the boundary of Pinewood.

Some Sarkik Cultist and Followers of Mekhane have started to war out again, and it's hurting the entire area of pinewood.
Sarkiks are turning people into flesh monsters, while The Church is making mechanized soldiers to fight for them. Both sides are in the wrong and need to be taken out. Perhaps it is time for CI and the foundation to form a tempuary truce to combat this threat as a third party. Mission objective is to take out both sides' Leaders and to destroy their bases with the use of tanks once done so.

(Edit) Just realized i missed a small chunk of the template:

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Nu-7 have been harassing researchers for always getting in the way during raids and breaches, insulting them and even threatening to kill them if they got in the way next time. Ethics should deal with this situation with O1 enforcing and assisting.

A-1: A researcher in D-block is talking about 001 and how he learned about it by nabbing a keycard off a corpse, he has also begun to tell others the details. They are to capture him, find out what he knows, and Amnesticate him as well as any others who knew of this information.

Nu-7: A Strange paranormal creature is terrorizing Pinewood and threatening the security of the foundation, Nu-7 are to capture or Terminate it.

E-11: A Reality bender has appeared in Heavy Containment Zone and is threatening to release all the onsite SCPs. E-11 are to talk it down, Terminate it, or Capture it with a reality Anchor.

CI: A Very Dangerous Sentient SCP Is out in pinewood with a deep hatred for the foundation. CI could try to befriend it and use it to Raid the foundation.

Foundation Staff: A Old man has seemingly materialized out of nowhere, calling himself God. Researchers are to conduct tests with him and learn more about him.

(gonna be honest i didn't understand if it meant Missions they get like the Realiy Anchor and Infiltration missions, so i assumed it was made-up scenarios)

Though with more time and planning I'm sure the team with myself in it can come up with great fun ideas to have the server enjoy.

Thank you for reading the application, I hope to see you on the other side.

Last edited:

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

Richard is a creative guy who I know would make a good gamemaster.

luka

Apr 18, 2022
- support
Whilst you are a decent guy and v good with pac; this application lacks any detail. You've also completely missed the section where you need to list example missions for the different groups on the server.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
+Support
The GM Team needs a PAC guy and Richard is a pretty amazing guy at RP too
The app is a bit small tho...

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Richard "Pacman" Steiner,

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

We have decided to deny your gamemaster application, for further information please get in touch with @Alex Bones or me.

You may re-apply after speaking to us.​

Status
Not open for further replies.