- For this server yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5-6 weekdays, 7-8 weekends (and Monday + Friday)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator partly due to the fact I've been wanting to become staff on MRP however I started to lose interest and due to the new release of the SCP - RP server I've been having a lot of fun and would like to help out as much as I can..
I have a feeling I won't be getting bored of the server for a long time and I want to try get involved with more than just in game RP as I believe it will better the experience of everyone around... I love the SCP verse and tend to watch videos about it occasionally so I have a somewhat good knowledge about what goes on during the server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Well as stated above I have a decent knowledge when it comes to the SCP verse I've had experience with being staff on previous servers from SCP - RP, DarkRP and Star Wars RP so when it comes to the staff side of things I should know most if not all of what's going to be going on through the interview and actually doing moderating in game. I tend to get on early on Monday, Friday and the weekends unless I have to do something which normally wouldn't take very long. I can be mature and professional when it is required and 100% needed however I do like to joke around but that's only when I feel there isn't a need to be 100% serious.
For example - I'm waiting for something to happen and I'm having an ooc chat with someone in game however I do switch back to RP whenever what I was waiting for is done or is available..

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+active
+friendly
+mature
+nice person to be around
+has done crucial activities in helping the server
startup
Massive GL to you pan I really hope you pass -Dor

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello Pan, I will be giving you a +Support for the following reasons:

+Active IG
-Needs to improve activity on TS3
+Had a small portion of interactions with you in which you demonstrated good maturity
+Good roleplay abilities

-Please extend some info in certain questions such as "Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:"

I think that you will be fit for this position as mentioned above, best of luck Pan.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
+ Support
+ Active in game
+/- Needs to improve TS3 Activity
+ Good Rule knowledge

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Pan,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.