"Papa" Jarrell's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Papa" Jarrell

Apr 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Jarrell1129

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 17.5 days (In game time)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 SGT "Papa" Jarrell [Bravo-6]

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B 'Papa' Jarrell

Civilian name: "Papa" Jarrell

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526305101

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP US

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-I have made an 096, security captain application, and ethics assistant application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

-I have been warned many times in the past and received a fail RP ban for 3 days but I'm trying to get my act together.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

-No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-This is my first Gmod serious RP server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- At least 2 on weekdays and usually at least 6 on weekends but I should be able to play more during the server.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

-I would like to host events for people to enjoy. There aren't many gms on the server and I have a lot of ideas so I would like to try them out.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be able to have fun events that other could enjoy and I haven't seen many other events so I thought I would try to apply.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
  • The little misters. (Maybe find some stuff with pac and have a few of the little misters visit the foundation.)

• Multiplying 173. (There was a story on the wiki in which SCP-173 had multiplied and I think it could be cool as an event. Basically I'll switch to 173 while there's another 173 already. This would be interesting to see how they would interact with 2 173.

• Evil 999 (In the 914 experiment logs, there was a test where they put a sample of 999 into 914 on very fine and it became an evil 999, I would have a researcher basically do the same thing but I would use pac to look like 999 because in the lore, 999 is what kills the evil 999 so I would want someone who goes to the 999 job to be able to do the same.

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
  • The blood moon. (Summary: The moon and fog go red and the civilians are infected with a strange virus turning them into 008. Not even the nuke can stop them so CI and the Foundation must hold out until the moon returns to normal.)

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: Ethics have ordered O-1 to remove the O5 from power after they killed an entire city for their own safety. It's their job to make sure the job is carried out.

A-1: Ethics have ordered for the removal of O5 and now O-1 is coming for them. It's their job to protect the O5 and remove the ethics committee for this act of treason.

Nu-7: The children of the scarlet king have started a ritual to bring him into our world. It's nu-7s job to stop this before they can complete the ritual.

E-11: Anomalous events have started happening in the foundation and it's getting more disastrous after each one. Its E-11s job to track down and stop the source before it spreads to the surface.

CI: The Insurgency has gotten their hands on 682. They now need to figure out how to use it to bring down the foundation.

Foundation Staff: MTF has turned on the foundation. It's now the staff's job to protect themselves and the foundation.

Last edited:

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jarrell1129 ,

My apologies on the long wait however this is to let you know that your application for the Game-Master team has been accepted. Please contact an Event Team Supervisor or the Event Team Lead for your next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.